Chapter 3

Seungmin sighed. He didn't exactly remember why he chose this place. As Chan was waiting for an answer, Seungmin glanced over at the edge of the roof.

He noticed a person looking up, straight into his eyes.

"Jeongin?"

Chan was confused.

"Jeongin? So you came up here because of jeongin?"

Seungmin paused, He shook his head and pointed down. Chan looked at where he was pointing but didn't see Jeongin. The elder was confused. Seungmin sighed. He was gone once again.

"Never mind."

Both of them went inside and Seungmin went to his bed, getting ready He put on a long sleeved white shirt and on top of that, a white short sleeved shirt. He put on his white pants and grabbed his white sneakers. (Side Effects Dance Practice). He sat down on his bed waiting for the elder hyungs to finish cooking breakfast. He thought about the morning. He thought about the past few weeks.

How has Jeongin been alive? How come he always disappears before Seungmin got to him?

He remembered about the arm hugging him, earlier in the morning. He faintly remembers a voice saying "It's ok."

He just couldn't remember who it was.

"Breakfast!" Woojin called. Seungmin walked there and sat down next to Han and Hyunjin, who were already eating. He grabbed a plate and filled it up.

After breakfast,  the members needed to go to the studio to practiced their dances.

3racha left first, and seungmin was sitting at the table playing with his food. He didn't eat anything. He sat there in silence, doing that until Woojin came in.

"Stop playing with your food."

Seungmin sighed "Sorry"

After the rest of the members were ready, they all walked to the studio in silence. It was extremely awkward. When all the members were there, Minho, turned on the music and ran into place. They didn't change the dance. They left Jeongins position empty.

Halfway into the song, when it was woojins turn, Seungmin noticed Jeongin, dancing with them. Suddenly his stomach rumbled. He hadn't noticed that it was growling. He realized that he had barely eaten. He was extremely dehydrated. The hunger distracted him, and after the sing he sat down and grabbed a water bottle and chugged it down. He was still dehydrated. He sat there with a huge head ache and a really hungry stomach. He closed his eyes, trying to stop the headache. The other members were taking a break, and didn't really notice what was happening. Seungmin's stomach made an even louder sound, making the others turn around.

"Here."

Seungmin opened his eyes to see Han handing him an apple. He smiled and took it.

"Thank you" 

______________________________
It's been a few days since it updated. Sorry
This is a boring chapter but i promise it's going to be better next chapter