Chapter 24

I felt so shocked. My mind couldn't process anything and my legs wouldn't stay still. They buckled and I nearly fell onto the floor, but Jimin caught me and helped me get on the bed. I was on the verge of tears. It was true. I wanted to stay strong but couldn't hold back and broke down. Jimin sobbed. Multiple tears ran down my face and yet, I wasn't making a sound.

"Guys? What's happening?" Namjoon called out.

My breath was shaky. Tears wouldn't stop coming.

Jimin looked at me and nodded.
"Everything is fine." He called out.

"Jimin!?" Taehyung exclaimed 

"Everything is fine. Nothings wrong." I tried to say, but my voice was way to shaky. The people on the other side was confused. I calmed down and wiped my tears. Jimin opened the door, but when the other members came in, it looked like nothing had happened. I stood up and looked around. The others were hugging Jimin, saying that they were so happy to see that he was ok. Seeing this made me feel a sharp pang in my heart.

Does the others do that with me?

Why aren't we like this?

Because they hate you.

I was about to cry again, but I was able to hold them back. Sighing, I took out my phone and searched it up. There were multiple articles. I scrolled through them, and pressed one.

"Stray Kids' I.N's Body Found."

It started off by stating that he was a member of stray kids, and other information. Then it said that he committed suicide. I didn't want to read more. They showed pictures of him before he was gone. I felt wet tears roll down my face.

"So he's really dead." I whispered out.

Running back to the dorm, I realized that i needed to show the others this. When I opened the door, everyone was sitting down at the kitchen table. It was really awkward when i came in, causing everyone to stare at me, but it was also silent. I closed the door and put my stuff down. Everyone was still staring at me. I didn't know what to do. It was weird.

"Um. Hello?" I started to say, looking at every single one of their eyes. It didnt take me long to realize that there was a sad glint in their eyes. They didn't respond after I said that. I reached into my pocket and felt my phone. I remembered about Jeongin. I pulled my phone out, and opened the article up.

"Seungmin." One of them started to say. I cut them off and put out my phone, showing them the article.

"Did you know about this? He's actually dead." My voice quivered a little. I cleared my voice and said "Did any of you see this?"

They squinted, since the screen wasnt that big. I heard a couple of gasps. I caught some of them, exchanging glances.

"I knew about it." Chan stated. "I was just about to tell them about it."

A few others were nodding, but the rest was about to cry.

"And theres more news." Chan said.

"What?" I questioned.

I didn't know what the leader was going to say, but considering that he had a sad tone, i knew that the news wasn't good.

~————————————————~
Whoa. I'm not being productive these days.