Chapter 14

"Seungmin."

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you really ok?"

"I'm fine."

We continued to walk in silence until we got to the dance studio. We all practiced our dancing and luckily i didn't mess up.

A Few weeks later

"Sigh." I sighed. I stood behind a wall listening to loud cheering. I had just gotten my hair and makeup done and gotten changed. I watched as Felix was getting his hair fixed. I was nervous.

What if i mess up?

What if i do something wrong?

What if i disappoint everyone?

I heard the cheering get louder as we were about to go out on stage. I stood behind Han and we ran out, revealing us to our fans.

First, we started off with our new song, Double Knot. Then we went on to other songs. Halfway through the concert, we paused to relax. I gazed across the crowd and saw lots of signs.

Happy Birthday Minho!

I love you! Happy Birthday Lee Know!

LEE MINHO! WE ALL WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY

I slightly smiled at all the signs. It was his birthday. I was proud of our stays. But then. My smile disappeared.

They wouldn't do that for me.

Of course they won't. You aren't good enough.

I looked down at my shoes, not wanting it look at the posters.

After that, we went back to performing. Everyone was doing so good. Until i looked up into the crowd. Until I looked around my members. And saw Jeongin. Seeing him, made me messed up part of the dance. I fell. It was so noticeable. All the fans must've seen it. My members were staring at me. I got up, and continued to dance. I looked down, feeling my face get hot. I was embarrassed. I knew this was going to happen. I knew i was going to mess up. I was never good enough for this.

I felt my eyes water, but i blinked them away. I couldn't let them see. I continued to dance and sing like nothing just happened. My voice didn't sound good. Everyone else's was good. Even the fans, singing along sounded good.

I glanced over and saw that Jeongin was still over there, dancing with us. Usually, when we perform, we don't sing Jeongins parts. Unless he was one of the members in the song, who had the biggest line distribution.

I couldn't hear him sing. He didn't move his mouth. He just danced, not even opening his mouth to breath. When we performed all the songs, we stood on stage. I looked at everyone. They were all clapping and cheering, waving their light sticks, and signs. 

We held hands, and bowed. I reached over to Jeongin, but he wasn't here. He was gone. We went off the stage and wiped our faces from the sweat. I sat down on a sofa trying to relax.

"Hey."

I looked up.

"Hi."  I said

"i saw you fall today. Are you ok?" Han asked. 

"I'm ok. I tripped over myself by accident."

"Well next time be careful." He told me.

He left and went to the other members.

I sat there, sighing. What is happening with me?

__________________________
Another update!