Chapter 9

I watched as Woojin ran in yelling.

"Where. Is. Hwang. Hyunjin." Woojin said very sternly, once he saw us.

"Woojin calm down. Hes asleep Right now." Chan told him.

woojin muttered as he sat down next to us, glaring at everyone who was staring at him.

We explained what the doctor told us, and waited for a while until the doctor came back and said that he was awake.

We ran into his room. I felt happy that he was ok.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" Woojin yelled, behind him was Chan.

I noticed Hyunjin flinched. He knew he was dead.

"WHY WOULD YOU STARVE YOURSELF."
Both Chan and Woojin scolded him.

I watched both of them scold him more, while i got a text from Han.

Is Hyunjin ok?

He's awake right now

He didn't text me back. I put my phone down and watched as the two eldest members still talking to Hyunjin. A few minutes later, the doctor came in and said that we could take Hyunjin back home, after we fill out the paperwork. Chan left to do that, leaving me and Woojin, with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin got his clothes and got dressed. Once he was done, he looked at me with a sad smile. Chan has finished the paperwork, and we got
into the car. When we got home, Chan started to cook food, and Woojin was helping, looking after Hyunjin. They just pushed me to the side ignoring me. I knew they would ignore me so i decided to walk back to my room. As i was walking to my room, Han and Minho rushes past, hugging Hyunjin.

I stared at them, for a long time, thinking,

Why won't they hug me like that?

Why won't anyone pay attention to me?

Why is the world so cruel?

I could feel my eyes tearing up, so i rushed back into my bed, and locked the door. I fell onto my bed, pulling my blanket over me. Footsteps were heard outside of the door.

"Hey! Felix!" Han yelled out. "Come eat!"

Han's footsteps were getting farther, meaning he was walking away from the door, and i could hear the door open, with a loud groan.

"Changbin?" Felix's deep voice rumbled.

"Yes?" Changbin asked.

What i just heard, had shocked me.

Why was Changbin so nice now? Is it because of Felix? Or because of what just happened to Hyunjin? Why was he so mean to me earlier?

Changbin opened his door and walked with Felix to the dining room.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I still hadn't slept, so i was extremely tired. Minutes passed, and i heard a quiet chattering. This just made me realize something.

That none of them, told me to come eat.

none of them even, tried to talk to me.

None of them wanted me to be there.

None of them, even loved me.

_______________________________
Happy Birthday Park Jimin!