Chapter 29 pt2

The voices in my head were yelling. I sat in the corner of my room, with my head in my arms. I tried to stop the voices but it was no use. I would never be able to get them out. I would never be able to stop them. I would never be able to win against them. That's because everything they said was true.

I know I wasn't supposed to, but the guilt was building up too much in my chest. I shouldn't have lied. I shouldn't have missed it. I deserve it. But... I promised him.

The cons outweighed the pros. I made a decision. I had to. I deserved all of this. Blood started to slowly drip down my arm and onto the floor. I stared at the first cut I had made in such a long time. The cut sent a mix of pleasure and pain. The pain soon became dull. I gripped my blade tightly, nearly cutting my hand. I wasn't hesitant anymore. I slashed another cut across my wrist. I didn't care if I accidentally cut a vein. I didn't care if I die. I deserve to disappear. The others deserve to live a happier life without me. I added another cut. Dark red blood stained the floor. It stained my clothes. I felt my eyes get wet. I felt a tear roll down my cheeks. I cursed. I didn't want to cry. I was done crying. But I couldn't control myself. More tears fell out.

SO USELESS.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

JUST DIE.

THEY ALL HATE YOU.

I cried. My sobs began to grow louder and louder. Luckily, no one could hear. Woojin went to speak with our manager, while the rest went out to buy more groceries. I shivered. I picked up my blade and added new red cuts on my arms.

The pool of blood was huge. I stared at it. Starting to feel lightheaded, I tried to get up, but I fell back down.

SO WEAK.

HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE TO DEBUT?

More insults. More hatred. More tears. I hated myself so much. I held the blade to my neck. A cold shiver went down my spine. I was scared.

SUCH A COWARD.

I settled on cutting again. Bright red lines were littered all over my arms. I dug the blade in my skin once again. I sobbed even louder.

"Seungmin?"

My sight was blurry. I looked up.

"SEUNGMIN!"

~——~
Um.