Chapter15

I groaned loudly after i closed the door to my room, falling onto my bed.

Why? Why did i have to mess up!?

Why wasn't i more careful?!

I kept on blaming myself until one last thought.

Why was Jeongin there?

Where did he go?

I needed answers. I needed to know if someone else saw him. I needed to know if he was real or not.

I sat up and sighed. Nothing would help. I knew that. But jeongin..

He had to be real!

"Seungmin!" Woojin knocked onto the door. "We're going out for lunch! Do you want to join?"

"Sure." I responded. I needed to get my mind off him.

I walked out of the door, following woojin.  

After lunch

After coming home from lunch and shopping, i was tired. I immediately went to sleep, once i felt my warm bed.

In seungmins dream:

I walked around the kitchen looking for something to eat. I settled for an apple and sat down.

"Hey!"

I turned around.

"Let's go Seungmin!"

I smile brightly, and threw the apple into the trash, and got up.

"Ok, lets go Innie."  I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me around. 

i stopped walking, and he turned around, wondering why i stopped.

I hugged him. I missed him. He embraced my hug, and we stayed like this for a few minutes.

I followed him to where ever he wanted to go. we didn't stop until he reached the bridge. We sat down on the edge, laying on eachother. I wanted it to never end, until..

He got up. I looked up.

"Jeongin?" I asked.

he walked right behind me. His face had a weird expression. I got up too, to see what he was doing.

"Jeongin?" I said again.

"Innie?" I waved a hand in front of his face.

"Seungmin. You're useless to me and everyone else."

My heart broke when i heard that.

"No one likes you."

My heart hurt and i wanted him to stop. Why was he doing this.

"Just die."

Now, i've understood.  It was the voice.

"Get out of Jeongin!" I yelled.

"But he's dead." why is he smiling at me so creepily. His eyes don't have any emotions in them.

He took a few steps closer to me.

"Stop." I said.

He didn't stop. He kept on walking towards me. I took a step back but i couldn't take another one back, since i was on the edge. I do took other step back, i would've fallen into the water.

My heart was racing. My head was full of thoughts. What should i do? I stared at the younger.

"Who are you!? What do you want?" I yelled.

"I want you to die."

It took me a while to process it. Unfortunately, jeongin ran towards me with his hands up. I tried to push him, but i lost my balance, and nearly fell. Jeongin was right in front of me.

"Sorry"

I felt his hands touching my chest, pushing me off the bridge. As i fell towards the water, I stared up at the other. He was just staring at me. Waiting for me to die.

I hit the water with a loud splash. I was desperately trying to get out. Water was coming into my lungs. They were burning. I need oxygen. I thrashed around, until i resurfaced, above the water. My lungs gasped for air, as i swam back to the shore. When i got to the shore, i laid there, coughing and spitting out the water. Sadly, i didn't notice the footsteps coming closer to me.

I was coughing and choking so much, and Jeongin made it worse. He grabbed my neck and slammed me into the ground. I groaned loudly. I crawled away from him, but it didn't work. He walked towards me and kicked me in the stomach. My stomach burned with pain.

If this is a nightmare, please let me wake up. I thought.

" Go away." I managed to speak.

He kept his distance away from me, like i was some type of disease. He just stared at me.

I crawled away from him, but he didn't seem to care. I crawled until i was out of his sight. I sat there for a while, trying to catch my breath and lessen the pain. I coughed, as i tried to get up. I limped around, trying to find other people, but it seemed like no one lived here.

I sat down, taking out my phone. None of my members were picking up my calls. I groaned loudly in my head.

Why wasn't anyone here?

I got up and walked outside. All i could remember was screaming and getting hit in the head. It felt like i was unconscious for a second, and when i woke up, i was on the ground.

"Are you ready to die?"

A loud voice boomed behind me. My head hurts so bad, i could barely lift it to see who said it. Obviously it was Jeongin. Or the voice that took over my younger member.

"Ha." I said sadly. I was back here again.

He walked up to me with a knife, with blood on it.

"Time to die!"

_______________________
Happy Halloween guys!

i can't believe it. I was grounded for a week, so i didn't know about any of this..
I can't believe Woojin left. I can't believe Hwall from the boyz left too.. Let's just hope they're doing good right now.