Chapter 13

"So where were you?"

I felt nervous. It's been such a long time since i've been nervous around people. I couldn't help but feel anxious.

"I went for a walk." I lied.

"You went for a walk, for two hours?" Han spoke up.

"Yes?" I answered.

I could see my members whispering to each other. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but i knew it was about me.

"Seungmin." Chan looked at me sternly.

I stared at him.

"Seungmin? are you sure you're telling the truth?" Felix asked me.

"Yes." I continued to lie.

I heard Hyunjin sigh.

"Tell the truth." Chan glared at me.

"I am..." I muttered quietly.

"Then why would you stay out for two hours?" Woojin calmly asked.

"I-" I stuttered.

They all stared at me, waiting for an answer. I had to come up with an answer quick.

"I... lost track of time!"

"And my phone was on silent so i didn't know you were texting me!" I quickly added.

I looked in all of the eyes that were staring at me. I saw faces on some of the members faces, showing that they weren't as worried anymore. I let out a breath of relief.

"Can i go to sleep? I'm tired." I lied.

"Ok. Good Night Seungmin." Changbin said softly.

I got up and walked to my bedroom, thinking that everyone wasn't suspicious. But i didn't see two pairs of eyes, showing sadness.

Once i got in, i quickly closed the door and ran to my bed. I fell onto the bed, and laid there for a while. That voice wasn't there anymore. I didn't have that feeling of needing to cut. I didn't get up from my bed until i fell asleep.

I woke up, to see someone shaking me.

"Hey. We have a busy schedule today. Get up."

I squinted my eyes, and my vision cleared up. I saw Felix in front of me. I groaned and pulled my blanket over my eyes.

"Seungmin!!" He whined.

I sighed and got up. I walked towards my closet and got changed into comfortable clothes and went into the bathroom.

When i got out of the bathroom, I saw everyone sitting down at the table. They were talking and eating. I smiled at the sight. I'm glad that they were going to be their normal selves now.  Han came behind me and pushed me towards the table. I sat down and started to grab some food.  Everyone was being loud and having fun. I liked it like this.

"Seungmin!" Hyunjin exclaimed happily behind me. He sat right down next to me and talked. Chan told us what to do when we were going to leave.

"Changbin and Han, You're coming with me to the studio." He started to say.

"Minho and Hyunjin. You guys are going to work on the choreography."

I waited for my name.

"Felix, we have decided that your deep voice would work well in this song. You can help the other members rap."

"Woojin and Seungmin, you're going to go with Felix."

I nodded.

"We'll meet stop the dance studio at 12:00."

We all split up and started to practice. 

It was 12 now and i had to go to the dance studio. I walked besides Woojin in silence.

It was awkward and i was nervous.

"Seungmin." Woojin started to say