Chapter 29 pt1

The cold wind blew harshly, causing my hair to be a mess. I shivered and grabbed my jacket. I headed to my usual spot on the roof and sat down. The sun was rising soon, so it wouldn't be as cold. I watched as the sky turned into multiple beautiful colors blending in. I admired it for a while until I feel my phone vibrate. It was just an alarm. Sighing, I turned it off and lied down. I started to feel drowsy and the next thing I knew my eyes were closing. I fell asleep on top of the roof.

I opened my eyes slowly but immediately shut them because of the glaring sun. I groaned as I got up. I yawned and stretched, then looking for my phone.

Oh no.

It is currently 12:03 pm. I had missed my therapy session. I sighed. Han would be disappointed. Today was the day he would let me go myself. Hopefully, he wouldn't know. I ran down to our dorm. I was supposed to be home an hour ago after the session.

Hey. Where are you?

I stared at the text. I texted him back.

I'll be home in a few minutes

I fumbled with my keys and finally opened the door. I walked in noticing that everything was quiet. I gulped silently and walked to my room. It was unusually quiet.

Home? Did you forget we have practice today?

My whole entire brain started to panic. I had totally forgotten. Well, technically I overslept but I still forgot. Han would be suspicious.

Thats what I meant. Ill be there soon.

I ran to the practice room and burst in.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized to everyone. I quickly went to my place and looked down. I didn't make eye contact with any of my members. We danced for an hour until the staff told us to take a break.

I glanced at the others as I sat down at the nearest chair. I was drenched with sweat and tried to look through my bag for an extra water bottle. I felt a presence walk towards me and sat next to me. I ran my hand through my hair and put down my bag, after finding nothing.

"Hey, Seungmin."

I got startled. I glanced at Han who was sitting next to me.

"Yes?" I quietly spoke.

"Did you go?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Did you forget about practice?"

"No. I lost track of time." I lied once again.

Han sighed and got up. "Here."

He handed me a water bottle. I quietly said thank you and he left to speak with one of the staff. I laid back in my chair and closed my eyes. I was sweating a lot. Not from dancing, but from the conversation I just had. I had just lied to him. I felt guilty about lying.

"Seungmin!" Chan yelled. "We're practicing again!"

I groaned but listened.

After practice, I went straight home instead of hanging out with the others. A few people came home too, but they didn't say anything to me. I fell face flat on my bed. The voice had came back. It was yelling at me, calling me a liar and an ugly untalented freak. I've heard this multiple times, so I didn't cry, yet I still felt a pang in my chest. Guilt was building up inside me. I was broken.

~—~
Uhh...
I kinda got lazy and didn't update for a month?