Chapter 1

Chapter 1🍕
"C'mon KP get up we are going to get Jess in 30 mins" my mom said as she shut my bedroom door today. I groaned and rolled out of bed and looked at my iPhone. August 1st 2015 10:00 am. Today was the day. The day I get to make my best friends dreams come true; seeing 5 Seconds of Summer in Chicago with backstage passes. Now I'm not that much of a fan, I mean they are cool don't get me wrong, just not my obsession right now. I get dressed in light blue jean shorts and an American flag crop top. Did a little bit or eye liner and mascara, and left my long golden brown hair down straight.
"Ready to go sweetheart?" My mom called.
"Yeah mom" I called back. I grabbed my credit card and my suitcase and ran out to the car to pick up Jessica

When we got Jessica's house I reached over and honked the horn a couple of times till hugged her mom goodbye and ran into the car. She was wearing light high waisted jean shorts with splotches of blue and her white sleeveless 5SOS crop top. She had pretty much the same makeup as me and had curled her dark brown hair.
"Hey bae" she smiled and said "Hey girllll" I laughed "you ready?"
"Hell yeah! I'm ready to see my lukey pukey" she said grinning. I laughed. "Oh and thanks for taking us Rachel."
"No problem! Kenzie has been so excited! You guys have enough money right? For food and cabs?" My mother said.
"Yes mom we are fine." I said as I rolled my eyes and plugged my phone into the car turning the music up loud. We listened to 5sos all the way to Chicago which is about a 2 hour drive. When my mom dropped us off at our hotel we checked in and went to our rooms and just lauded down on our bed.
"Kenzie...this is really happening" Jessica said
"Ik jess just please don't freak out and start crying when we meet them."
"I won't" she said as she punched me in the arm. I laughed and looked at my phone. It was 1:30. The concert was at 7:00.
"Well we have about 6 hours till the show...Let's go get new clothes!"
"Yasssssss" Jessica said. We both giggle, grabbed our credit cards and wallets and went out into the streets of Chicago.

A/N in this story both girls are 18.