Chapter 30

Chapter 30🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
"Oh my god Jessica!"
I say. We were both pacing around the bathroom like idiots.
"What are we gonna do?"
I composed myself and said "we are gonna tell them."
"What?!"
"We have to tell Luke!"
"No no no no no no no." Jessica says running over to me putting her hands on my shoulders. She starts skating me saying. "Bad idea!"
"How is it a bad idea! We are in a bathroom while a life if growing inside you and your baby daddy doesn't even know! We have to tell him!"
"But what if he doesn't wanna have a baby! What if he breaks up with?!" I could tell she was freaking out and about to cry so I rubbed her shoulder saying "Shh it's gonna be okay."
She sobbed in my shoulder for a couple of minuets till I generally backed away from her.
"We have to go tell him."
She nodded sniffling and we went out of the Walgreens and flagged down a cab.
During the cab ride Jessica responded to what I had said about me and Ashton's fight.
"I thought Ashton was just so depressed about you being gone that he wanted to be alone. I never thought he was having sex with someone"
"Oh well but I guess it just suprised me...I actually kinda missed him. But obviously he didn't miss me."
"Actually when you left he was heartbroken but after about a week he seemed like just a shell."
I shrugged my shoulders

When we got to the hotel we went up to the room. Jessica unlocked at we walked in. Aria and Micheal were cuddled up on one bed watching a movie. Ashton was sitting in a chair on his phone and Luke was just chillin in the other bed. When we walked in everyone looked at us. Luke got off the bed and greeted Jessica with a hug.
I slipped past them and layed down on the bed Luke was just sitting on. I was tired. I curled up with the blanket and watched the TV, even though I didn't really know what was going on.
(Jessica's POV)🍕
When we walked into the hotel room Luke greeted me with a hug.
"Hey" he said.
"Hey can we talk?" I said nervously.
"Yeah course what's up?"
"Not here..." I say turning and walking into the hallway. He followed me out and I shut the door.
"What is it?" He asked. I could tell he was getting concerned.
I could feel my heart pounding at my ribs.
"You know the first time we had sex?"
He smirked. "Yeah of coarse"
"And you weren't wearing a condom..?"
His smirk disappeared "Uh-huh?"
I took a deep breath. I'm just gonna say it. "I'm pregnant."
He stared at my for a minuet blinking as if trying to process it.
"Are you sure?" He asked
"Mhm me and Kenz went to the Walgreens and I took a test. It was positive."
He stared for another second and then smiled. He picked me up bridal style and spun me around.
"That's amazing!" He said kissing me on the cheek. I laughed and the weight of telling him lifted off my shoulders. He set me down and took my face in his hands and kissed me.
"I love you" I said when the kiss broke off.
"I love you too. Hey we should go out tonight for dinner with everyone and tell them the good news!"
"Okay!" I say. We go back in the room and lay on the bed next to Kenzie, who had dozed off.