Chapter 4

Chapter 4🍕
"One of you go get me a cold rag for her head. I said" "I'll get it" towel guy said. I fixed Jessica's dress making sure you couldn't see anything. The guy she liked cleared his throat to get out attention and looked at No pants raising an eyebrows trying to tell him to put on some pants. "Oh right." He said and went over and picked up some sweatpants that were on the ground putting them on.
Some one tapped me on the shoulder and turned around to see towel guy. "Here" he handed me the cold rag. "Thanks" I said as I folded it and put it on her head. I sat next to her and thought, "when you wake up in gonna kill you" just then the guy that she liked sat on the other said of wear she was laying looking at her.
"Is she gonna be okay?" He asked.
"Yeah she passes out of you guys all the time." I say casually.
"So we can just assume that you both know us then?" He asked.
"Well she does. I don't really I mean I kinda do but like..the only reason I got tickets to your guys' concert and stuff was for her."
"Oh then I guess we should do introductions, Um That's Micheal Clifford, we call him Mikey. He said pointing to green hair. Micheal waved and I smiled and said "Like your hair"
"Thanks"
"Then we have Calum, or Cal or Mr.Hood" he said pointing to No pants guy. He scratched his head and said "hey sorry about the you know..." "It's fine" I said laughing.
"Ashton is over there." He pointed over there near the bathroom where towel guy was now dressed and drying off his hair. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "And I'm Luke Hemmings." The guy that was talking said. I turn to look at him and said "Oh I know who YOU are, she talks about you non stop." He chuckled and then I said "I'm Kenzie and this is Jessica" Just then she started moving and everyone came over by the bed....

(Jess POV)
I opened my eyes to see my Lukey hovering over to me with a concerned look on his face.
"No way..." I said aloud, "Best dream ever!" I swooped forward and tacked him into a big bear hug.
"Jessica what are you doing!?!" I hear a familiar voice say. I feel two hands grabbing my shoulders and yanking off my babe. I turn around getting ready to slap some bitch when I see Kenzie.
"Are you effing crazy?!" She says. I look around and see Calum, Micheal, Ashton, and Luke staring at me.
"Oh geez this is for real isn't it."
"Mhm" she says in her 'no duh bish' tone, "You passed out so we carried you in here"
"Well shit." I say as I look at the four sex gods of my dreams, and sit down taking it all in...