Chapter 20

Chapter 20🍕
(Jessica's POV )
After the show I rushed to find Luke. He was putting his guitar down. I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug and kissed him. He picked me up and started walking somewhere, I didn't care where thoe,next thing I know we are in a different room
"Where are we?" I ask breaking the kiss.
"Each of us have our own dressing room, this is mine" he leads me to a couch in the middle of the room and starts kissing me again. I start to unbutton in flannel shirt and he strips off my T-shirt. Our kiss was getting more intense as our tongues swirled around each other. Then we heard the door open. We both shot our heads to the door to see who it was.
"Michael! Get out Luke says walking over to the door. Micheal was staring at me.
"Red lace? Would not have guessed that one" he says smirking. I then realized I wasn't wearing a shirt. Instinctively I cover up myself up with my shirt.
"Alright get out!" Luke says pushing him out and shutting the door. I put my t-shirt back on any stand up awkwardly. He looks at me and says "sorry bout that"
"No it's okay." I say walking over to him. I gently putting my lips on his. "We should go find the others".
"Yeah" he said opening the door.

(Kenzie's POV)🍕
After the show Jessica ran off somewhere, probley to find Luke, leaving me standing awkwardly in the middle of people chatting and going somewhere. I decided to go back to the dressing room. I went in and quickly regretted it. Standing there was Calum. Shirtless. And in his briefs I covered my eyes.
"What are you doing!"
"This is MY dressing room. Plus those jeans were tight."
"I thought this was the dressing room we were in before the show, sorry." I say turn to leave.
"Wait!" Calum said rushing over to me grabbing my wrist. "Why don't you stay for a while?" He says winking. I roll my eyes smacking his hand, turning and slamming the door behind me. I walked around for about 5 mins before I found Micheals. He was fun. And not the type that seemed to wanna get in bed with me. I knocked on the door.
"Yeah who is it?" I heard him call.
"It's Kenzie..can I come in?"
I heard someone get up from inside the room and the door opened.
"Kenzie? Yeah um sure come on in." I stepped in and scanned the room. It looked like Calum's and the first one I was in.
"So um not to be rude but why are you here?"
"Well I was just awkwardly standing around and so I can here."
"Oh." We stood there in silence for a few second before Micheal asked "do you wanna sit?"
"Sure" I say as I go across the room to the couch. Micheal sat next to me and we both went on our phones, laughing at dump Instagram posts and tweets.
"Hey you know what happened to me 20 minuets ago?"
"What?" I asked still laughing
"I saw Jessica shirtless. Her and Luke were about to 'do' it." He said saying 'do' in a funny way.
"Whoa gross." I say still laughing. Micheal was sweet. Not my type but he was a cool friend.
Someone opened the door. It was Ashton on his phone. Not even looking up from it he says "Hey Mikey, it's time to go back to the hotel. Have you seem Kenz..." He stopped talking when he saw me.
"Oh I see she's already" he says with a bit of an annoyed attitude. "Well I'll meet you two in the car." Starting to walk out the door, he stops and end with "by the way everyone else is waiting" he shut the door and I looked at Micheal.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask getting up starting to walk out the room.
"No he's just jealous."
"Why would he be jealous?" I ask confused.
"Really?" Micheal said looking at me like I'm dumb. "It's so obvious." He says opening the door for me.
"What is?"
"That he like you?"
"What?" I say stopping
"HE LIKES YOU!" Micheal says shaking me shoulders "L-I-K-E-S LIKES YOU! AS IN HE WANTS TO DATE YOU."
"Really?" I say to myself. I smiled a bit. But quickly shook it away. "Come on the others are waiting." And with that I walked to the car leaving Micheal behind me.