Chapter 10

Chapter 10🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
When me and Jess came out of our room to go to early dinner everyone of the guys jaws dropped. Jessica was wearing the short jean dress I bought for her with her hair curled down and a white flower crown and tan heel. I was wearing my blue Peter Pan dress a 'Never Grow Up' bracelet and a Peter Pan necklace with baby blue heels. My hair straightened down.
"Close your mouth before I stick a dildo in it." I say. Jessica starts laughing and the boys all awkwardly close their mouth.
"Damn didn't know you were like that.." Calum said hesitantly.
"Don't underestimate a girl" I say back grinning. Jessica laughs again.
"Ready to go?" Luke asks holding his hand out to Jessica. Jessica nods and takes his hand walking out the door. I begin to grab my small sliver hand bag and my iPhone. I turn around to see the three other guys look at me.
"Um what?" I say.
"Which one if us are you gonna let escort you to the car."
"Umm let's see." I say tapping my chin. "I think ummm I'll take... That one." I say pointing to my imaginary friend, 'linking arms' arms with him and walk out the door.
Dinner was fun. We went to a semi fancy restaurant and chilled. Micheal stuck grapes up his nose and blew them out, Calum asked the waitress for her number(he got slapped) Luke and Jessica basically made out the while time. Ashton got dared to strip and twerk on the table. We got kicked out. Ashton drove us all home with me shot gun and everyone else in the back. I could tell Jessica and Luke could barley keep their clothes on, they just kept kissing, and kissing, and kissing, and KISSING. It just didn't stop. Once we got back it was 6:00 I ran over to the crazy couple and yanked them apart.
"Hey!!!!" I screamed. Everyone went silent and looked at me. "You guys have a show in and hour."
"Oh shit" Calum said. They all started to panic rushing to get ready. I layed down on the bed pleased that I made everyone freak. Jessica sat down next to me and punched me in the boob.
"Biotch"
"Hey! What did I do!"
"You messed up Luke fathering my child!" She said absolutely serious.
I burst out laughing. "Yeah I know your to young for that anyways" I say playfully. "Plus you can do it tonight AFTER their show....which means WE get the room till their shows over" I say smirking. Finally getting what I was saying she smiled and punched my arm.
"Your a genius."
"I know."
When the boys were ready to leave we hugged them goodbye and shut the sorry in their face.
"Let the girl fun beginnnnn"