Chapter 27

Chapter 27🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
December in California is ALOT nicer then in Illinois. I barley even needed a jacket at all.. When I got off the plane I saw a man with a sign that said 'Mackenzie Redd' (Mackenzie was my real name. I went up to him.
"Hi um im Mackenzie." I said flinching at my real name.
"Miss. Redd!" He exclaimed. I flinched again. I hated my last name too. "Please come with me I'll drive you to the hotel."
I follows him and we drove for about 15 minuets in silence. I looked out the window in awe at my scenery. California was beautiful!
LlWhen we got to the hotel the guy opened my door for me and helped me find their room.
"They are in room 248 on the 7th floor." The man from the front desk said with a smile.
"Thank you." Said the chafeer, and I smiled. We walked away from the desk and backs out to the car to get my suitcase. Once I got it I said bye and went up the elevator to the 7th floor and found their room.
I knocked on the door softly and waited for about 7 seconds.
No know answered so I knocked a little bit harder.
Again no one answered so I banged on the door with boy my hands.
I kept banging the door and I didn't look to see of the door opened. Before I knew it my hand came in contact with skin.
I heard a SMACK and I pulled my hands back in surprise.
"Oh shit." I heard a guy say. It was Ashton his head was down with his hands on his nose.
"OhMyGod...Ashton I'm so sorry"
Ashton looked up and his eyes went wide.
"What?"
Ashton stood up. And I then realized he was only wearing boxers. I felt my face turn red as I narrowed my vision to the floor.
"I just, didn't know you where coming..." He said scratching his head.
"Oh well um Jessica asked me to come....where is.."
I got cut off my a voice in the room.
"Hey? Ashy when are you coming..." A girl why was only in her undergarments came around the corner. She was perfect, perfect body, hair, eyes, everything.
She smiled and looked at ash. "Who's this?" She walked next to him. Fuck she's nice and not the jelouse type either. Wait why am I getting mad over this?
"This is um," Ashton gave me a blank stare. "nobody. Just a friend of Aria's or Jessica's I don't know."
I looked at him shocked. Did he really just say that?
"I um...am a friend of Jessica's.....where is she?"
"Out with umm...who does she date?"
"Luke" Ashton said to her.
"Yeah him she's out with him."
"And what about Micheal and Calum?"
"Out also." She said still smiling. "No one was supposed to be back for a couple of hours." She said biting her lip.
"Well I don't have anywhere to go." I said.
"Huh sounds like a personal problem."
Damn she can be a bitch.
"Hey babe we can so this some other time. Yeah?"
The girl glared at me and then looked back at Ashton. Her face softened and she started making out with him. I knew she was showing him off. I'm not jelouse thoe so it wasn't phasing me.
Oviously Ashton is over me so why am I feeling so hurt right now?