Chapter 28

Chapter 28🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
Once the girl left I came into the hotel room and slammed the door.
"What the hell was that!"
"Nothing!" Ashton said cooly, sitting down on the bed.
"Why'd you act like you didn't know me for that whore?"
"Hey she is not a whore!" Ashton snapped standing up. He was like a whole 5 inches taller then me plus I was short so I had to look up at him.
"Oh please you probley met that girl not even a week ago and she already is opening her legs for you!"
"I've been seeing her for almost a month."
"She probley fucks Calum or Micheal."
"They don't even know about her!" Ashton said still yelling. By this time we were screaming at each other. "Kenzie you've been gone for like two months! You don't know what's been going on so step down do whatever you need to do for Jessica and either adjust to how things are now or leave."
I had no words. I just stood there tears forming in my eyes. Did he really just say that to me?
(Ashton's POV)🍕
Words shot out of my mouth like a gun. I don't know what set me off but it wasn't about Melody. Maybe it was that she just up and left without saying goodbye and for two months didn't say anything or respond to my texts.
I could see that she was about to cry and my heart sank. I felt like an ass.
"Kenzie I..."
She sniffed and blinked, composing herself.
"Fine. Just tell me where Jessica is."
"She's out with Luke, Aria and Micheal."
"Who's Aria?"
"Micheal's girlfriend."
"What about Calum?"
"I don't know I told him to leave and he did."
She sighed.
"Well I'm gonna go." She turned around to leave, but I grabbed her arm.
"Wait Kenzie..."
"No just don't."
(Kenzie's POV)🍕
I left the room. I couldn't belive him. I didn't even have a place to stay or a car. I called Jessica as I got into the elevator.
"Hey girl did you land?"
"Yeah an hour ago." I snapped
"Oh...well ask the driver to give you a ride to the mall."
"I can't I've been to the hotel room. Just I need to talk to you get here as soon as possible."
"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can."
"Okay meet you in the lobby."