Chapter 11

Chapter 11🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
"Hello room service? Can you send someone up here for an order? Yes you can put it on the room, oh and you might want to call a cab. Thank you." I hung up the phone and Jessica burst out laughing.
"Sooo what's the plan tonight?" Jessica says poking me.
"I'm not sure...but I'm sure we will have fun" I say winking. Just then there's a knocking at the door and I answer it. There im the door way is a young, hot, hotel worker. My flirting mode automatically turns on. "Well hello there." I say smiling. "Bout time you got here."
He smiles getting that I'm flirting. "My apologies Madame. Can I get you anything?."
"Yes." I say still smiling. Then Jessica jumps up behind me scaring the fashootals out of me and says "But your gonna need a pen and paper!"
We told the guy to get..
•Popcorn
•Strawberries
•Blueberries
•Doritos (Ranch and Nacho)
•Potato chips
•A Stereo to plug my phone into
•A mini disco ball
"Oh yeah one last thing...get us some booze would ya? We'll let you have a thank you one."
"Are you ladies over 21 he asks."
"Coarse" I say batting my eyelashes and rubbing my hand on his shoulder.
Once he left I shut the door and grinned at Jessica.
"Slut" she said laughing. I pretended to be offended and punched her arm.

While he was gone we went out to the nearest Walgreens to get some movies and just screw around. We went inside got a cart and started to shove each other around gathering soda pop and water and party poppers and silly string and streamers. We used my moms credit card and went outside with out bags.
"Hey Kenzie?"
"Mhm?"
"Spin me super fast in the cart." She said as she hopped in. I spun her around until she screamed for me to stop. So many people looked at us like we were crazy but we both just flipped them off.
By the time we got back it was 7:25 we had like 4 hours till the boys got home. The guy finally showed up with the other stuff 10 mins later we thanks him and tipped him...
"Let's get this girl shit started!!"
I plugged in my phone and jammed the music up super loud. Jessica and I started dancing around on the beds throwing popcorn and chips everywhere.
We were hanging off the edge of the bed and I stuck a strawberry in Jessica's face telling her to eat it. By 10:30 we were drunk as hecks. Me and Jessica were laying down on the bed with titanic in. We were both crying our eyes out, and it wasn't even at the sad part..
"Never let go Kenz..." Jessica said to me crying "Never let go.." Then she passed out. "I laughed and felt the drowsiness come over me to. I yanked my arm out of Jessica's grip and flung myself over on the other bed. Darkness fell over me.