Chapter 3

Chapter 3🍕
I softly knocked on the door and heard someone inside yell "Aye! The foods hear!" Footsteps started walking toward the door then another voice said "For godsakes Cal put on some pants!" "No it's most likely gonna be a pizza guy not a girl." The voiced laughed and we heard locks being undone. Jess gripped my hand right before the door swung open. In the doorway stood a boy who looked about our age. He had dark brown hair, eyes, and only had a white T-shirt and some grey briefs on. Inside the room there was a guy laying on the bed closest to the window with greenish hair and on the same bed was the guy the Jessica always obsessed about, holding the laces of his shoe about to tie it. We were all standing there eyes wide and mouths open. Them looking at us, us looking at them. There was silence until the bathroom door next where the guy with no pants was standing opened and another guy with shaggy wet hair came out with a towel wrapped around him and a toothbrush in his mouth.
"What's going on guys?" He said not noticing that we were in the doorway yet. The guy with the green hair pointed to the doorway. And towel guy turned around and jumped back, his toothbrush falling out of his mouth into the floor. "Oh shit."
Another moment of silence went on till Jessica started speaking up stuttering "You-You're. Oh my god." She put her hand on her mouth and I put my hands on her shoulders, I could feel her weight giving in.
"God damnit" I mutter as my dear friend had to pass out on to me. I turn to the guys and say "Um hi little help here? She's not as light as she looks" Mr. No pants finally snaps back to the real world and said "Yeah right um Micheal come help." Green hair got up off the bed and came out the door to help. No pants picked her up under her arms, I held her likes baby so they couldn't see under her dress and Green hair held her legs and we all three carried her into the room and set her on the bed Green hair and the other guy had been laying on.