Chapter 34

Chapter 34🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
Before I knew it I was on a 11 hour plane ride. I sat next to Ashton and cuddled up against him. I closed my eyes resting them preparing myself for the journey....
"Kenzie...Kenzie....Mackenzie!" I heard a distance voice call. It took me a few seconds before I relized it was Ashton's voice.
"Kenzie get up the planes about to land."
I sat up rubbing my eyes. I was still basically half asleep getting off the plane. It wasn't till Calum tripped me causing me to fall to the ground did I acually wake up.
"Asshole." I say mumbling to him. He snickered and ran ahead with Micheal and Aria. Ashton helped me up laughing a little but I ignored him.
When we got outside of the airport we flagged down a cab and began going to the nearest hotel. When we got there we got a room and we all shuffled down the hall toward the room. Once we opened the door and threw my bags on the floor and flopped down on the bed. Ashton soon climbing next to me. Although to had slept all the flight I was drained if energy. I found myself falling into darkness again.
(Jessica's POV)🍕
I was the last one that got into the room, and Kenzie and Ash where already asleep again. I saw Aria grab the TV remote from off the table and clicked on the tv, Micheal was laying on her.
I turned to Luke. "Why is there only 2 beds?"
"Oh well um...we aren't staying here."
"Oh you got us out own room?" I say smiling.
"Not exactly. We are gonna stay at my house."
My eyes got wide. "Like to meet your mom.?."
"Yeah, cal is gonna stay there with us too."
I swallowed hard. I nodded and followed him out of the room. I was scared to meet Liz I mean all the things she says on twitter are hilarious but not when you acually did have intercourse with him and about to have his baby.
All during the car ride I was shaking my leg up and down nervously. Luke noticed and put his hand on my knee.
"Don't be nervous." He said smiling at him.
I gave him a fake smiling back and turned toward the window again.
About 10 minuets later we were pulling up into the driveway...