Chapter 17

Chapter 17🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
When we got near the omni hotel Jessica and I decided that it would be better to park a few blocks away from it. When we parked and got out it was about 2:00, so we walked around the city, looking in a couple of shops and grabbing some snacks.
"Hey it's almost 5:15 we should start getting back to the hotel" Jessica says.
"Yeah alright. " it took us about 10 minuets to get back to the hotel. When we got in the Lobby we stood there in awe, like a bunch of idiots. It was huge with a tall ceiling and a chandelier.
"I didn't realize how big the hotel was.." Jessica said slowly. "We are never gonna find them!"
"Yes we wi.."
"No be won't!" Jessica interrupts. Laying her head on my shoulder pretending to sob.
"Jessica!" I say bring her in front of my face.
"What?" She sniffs.
"I know how to find them!"
"Really? How?"
"Guess."
"Uhmmm we ask them for their room number?"
I gave her the "really" face and shook my head.
"Run around each floor screaming their names?"
"No that would get security called on us."
"Okay then smart ass how are we going to."
I started to walk away and Jessica starts chasing after me. And grabs my shoulder "Hello??! We are on a time crunch here!"
"I'm going to the stairs. Duh."
"Why? That's not going to help us.....wait.."
I gave her the I told you so look and walked toward the sign that said stairs. They would eventually got down them. We sat ourselves down and waited for them to come. We hung out on our phone. Reading the boys tweets about how they are so 'pumped' for their last show in Dallas. Around 6:10 we started hearing soft voices coming closer. Jessica stood up straight away. The footsteps and voices got closer and closer. Jessica was shaking her leg anxious to see Luke. I was still sitting there playing it cool although I was as anxious as her...

(Jessica's POV)🍕
I could hear the voices and I was going crazy in my head. I wanted to see Luke so bad. Soon I couldn't stand waiting I dashed up the stairs. I could hear Kenzie yelling at me, probley calling me crazy or some shit but I doing care. I ran up a couple of stairs turned the corner and crashed into someone sending me to the floor...