Chapter 35

Chapter 35🍕
(Calum's POV)
When we pulled up into the driveway I jumped out of the cab and sprinted toward the door knocking on it.
"Alright alright I'm coming!"
When the door opened, I saw Liz I flung my arms around her pulling her into a tight hug.
She pushed me off and put her hand over her heart saying "oh my god Calum! You nearly scared me to death"
I laughed. "Sorry Momma Liz."
"Yeah you better be." She said punching me in the arm.
By that time Luke and Jessica where coming up the lawn with the bags. I jogged up to Luke to help. He handed me a suitcase and we all squeezes into the doorway...
(Luke's POV)🍕
"Hey mum." I said giving my mother a hug.
"Hey sweetie."
"Where's Dad? And Ben and Jack?"
"Oh they went out, but they'll be home for diner."
I nodded and my mum turned her attention to Jessica. She raised her eyebrows and said "who's this?"
"Mum, this is Jessica. My girlfriend."
"Uh huh. And why is she here? You never bring girls home unless they are special."
"Well..." I say looking at Jessica. Jessica put her hand on her stomach and my mothers eyes got wide.
"Lucas Robert Hemmings!" She said hitting me in the back of the head. "I told you that you weren't aloud to have any sexual inter coarse till you were 25! Now your going to be having a baby with this girl!"
She turned to Jessica and grabbed her hand. "Come, sweetheart come sit down. I'm terribly sorry about my son. He's going to be supportin you and all that." She blabbed leading her around the corner into the living room.
Calum was laughing and I elbowed him in the chest making him gasp for air.
"Help me take the bags upstairs."
(Jessica's POV)🍕
I was so happy Liz liked me. We talked for hours and I helped her make dinner while Cal and Luke played stupid video games. It was almost dinner time when Luke's dad and brothers came home and they warmed up to me just as Liz did, after his dad yelled at Luke for getting me pregnant.
After dinner we all watched a movie. I was laying on Luke, starting to nod to sleep. The next time I opened my eyes I was next to Luke in a bed, with his strong arm wrapped around me.
I sighed. I mean it was great meeting his family and all, but I missed my mom and dad too. For gods sake I even missed me sister!
I closed my eyes again ready to fall into a deep sleep...
(Kenzie's POV)🍕
The day was weird without Jessica. All I really did was sleep and then me and Aria went out to go swimming in the hotel pool for a bit.
I brushed my damp hair out and started French braiding it.
After I was done I walked out if the bathroom and climbed onto the bed. Micheal and Aria where under the covers doing god knows what. Ashton was laying face down, snoring. I giggled at how adorable he was. I climbed on top of him and moved his spaghetti hair out if his face, kissing him on the cheek. I felt him smile as he rolled over and kissed me on the lips.
He put his hand at the base on my back and pulled me close to him.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
I sighed and smiled. To tired to say anything back. But I knew that he knew I loved him too.