Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Part 1 🍕
"Alright well it's 12:00, we don't have to be at a show until 6:30-7:00." Says Luke
"So, what are we going to do?" Asks Micheal.
"Well I want to go shopping since I have permission so spend another 100 dollars for a 'hotel'" I say.
"Alrighty then shopping it is!" Ashton says standing up from the chair.
"I actually wanna stay here, me head hurts a little from the concert." Says Jessica putting her hand on her head.
"I'll stay with her says Luke sitting next to her."
"Okay you party poops," says Calum. He links arms with me and Ashton. And Micheal linked with my other arm and we all started walking out the door. I looked back at Jessica, part of me was concerned about her safety but those thoughts where quickly removed as Ashton, Calum and Micheal pulled me out the door.

(Jessica's POV)
When the door closed I sighed. My heart was pounding so fast. I could feel it knocking at my ribs. Luke cleared his throat and I looked over at him.
"Sooo should I go get a cold rag for your head?" he asked.
"What? Oh um no it's okay" I say comepleatly forgetting that my 'head hurt' to be honest I really just wanted to stay here with Luke.
"Well then wanna watch a movie?"
"Uhmm sure." He clicked some buttons on the remote and went to a selection of movies and began scrolling
"How about like the notebook or something?" He asked politely. Aww he's so cute, he thinks I'm that type of girl. I shake my head and take the remote from him and choose mean girls and pressed play. I slid under the covers and cuddled up onto Luke's chest, he put his arm around me. I felt his chest go up and down at a steady pace, hearing his heart beat. I looked up at him. His beautiful blue eyes locked on the tv screen.
Like noticed me looking at him. He stared into my eyes I felt my heart leap. How could someone this perfect exist in the world? This kind of beauty could kill a girl.....and I was about to die. Luke then put his hand on the side of my face, rubbing his thumb against my cheek.
"You know.." He said softly, "You're gorgeous." He said smiling.
I could barly say anything but managed to stutter out "T-th-thanks" he chuckled and started to pull my face toward his. I felt his other hand pull my waist closer to him. He leaned in and his soft lips made contact with mine.
After about 3 seconds we pulled away, and then I kissed him. This time the kiss was more intense lasting so much longer, our lips moving in sync. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance, but I rejected. I didn't wanna go to fast after all.
After the little 'kiss session' I smiled and put my head on his chest again. He began twirling me hair as we continued watching the movie. I felt my eyes drifting into a dream...

Chapter 9 Part 2🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
Me Micheal Calum an Ashton all went to the car I sat shotgun with Micheal driving and the other two in the back.
"Well milady where would you like to go?" Micheal asked. I laughed and thought for a moment.
"Ummm just take me to the nearest mall." We all drove to the mall cracking jokes and laughing hysterically. When we walked inside to the mall I immediately went to Hot Topic for Disney stuff. The boys followed me slowly, while I started shopping.

*After The Mall*
In all I had gotten about 17 bags of clothes from forever 21, hot topic, aero,Hollister ,pacsun ,Victoria secret ,pink ,and lots of bows and flower crowns and earrings from Claire's.
Only about 4 times did some girls recognise it was 5sos and took pictures and such. No one noticed I was with them so not many questions were asked.
Me and the boys hulled it out to the car and stuffed it all in the trunk. The car ride was the same as it was the first time. When we got to the hotel it was 2:00. We all struggled up the stairs with the bags. Calum opened the door and we all walked in. There on the bed was Luke and Jess, Jessica with her head on his chest asleep and him with his head on the back board asleep. I smiled at the boys raising an eyebrow.
"Don't wake them that would be so rude." Said Ashton. I looked at Calum and Micheal for an answer. They looked at each other and then back at me.
"One." Micheal said with a straight face.
"Two" Calum said cracking a smile.
"Oh my god...." Ashton said shaking his head putting his hand on his forehead.
"THREE!" I yelled. "Charge!!!" Me Calum and Micheal all hurdled toward Luke and Jess jumping on the bed. They both awoke scared to death.
"What the hell! Kenzie!" Jessica screamed.
"Get up sleepy head I wanna show you my clothes! I wanna go out to dinner or something tonight before the boys concert." I say smiling. "Hint, HINT!" I say fake coughing to the boys. We both start gathering up the bags when I relized something, we don't have a room.
"Hey guys? Could you maybe get the room that connects to this one for me and Jess?"
"Yeah no problem"
"Thanks."
I'm getting used to the guys, they are actually pretty fun and cool to hang with. Obviously Luke and Jessica are head over heels for each other and thats super cute. I don't think I'm gonna be able to go back home.
When we got the other room and and Jessica headed in.
"Here," I said rummaging threw the bag, "you should wear this to the dinner thing." I handed her a short light blue sleeveless jean dress from PanSun.
"How do you know they are gonna take us."
"Trust me.. I'll make them." We laughed and she tried it on while I tried on a light blue Peter Pan dress from hot topic (Peter Pan is my obsession) once everything was fitted we changed into tank tops and sweatpants and watched movies and hung out with the guys until 3:15 and then started to get ready for dinner (it had to be early because of the concert)