Chapter 25

Chapter 25🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
When my lips touched Ashton's it scared me. But then memories of us fled back. I was happy, for a second. I suddenly remembered everything that happened, how I was almost raped. I pulled away and I put my hand on my neck.
"What?"
"I remember what happened."
I felt tears begin to roll down my face. And Ashton took my face in his hands and wiped away my tears.
"Hey it's oka..."
"No it's not." I said cutting him off. I ran up the stairs to the room. I knocked on the door and someone opened it, it was Calum. I went in front of him and smacked him so hard he knocked his head against the wall.
"That's for lieing to me." I walked to the bed where Jessica and Luke were. They looked at me with shock.
"C'mon we are leaving." I put my clothes I slept in and my phone in a plastic bag that I found on the floor. Jessica got out of bed, not wearing anything but a tank top and her panties.
"Hang on Kenzie I know not having memory's can be..."
"I remember. Get some pants on we are leaving." I start walking out the door and by that time Ashton had gotten there in the room. I left and stood in the hallway with Jessica behind me, still with not pants on.
"What's going on?" Jessica said.
"I can't stay here. This is too much all I want to do is get back home and into collage so I can actually lead a life!"
"I know but I mean Ashton really likes you..."
"This is a FANTASY!" I yelled. "These guys are at not even the climax of their fame! They aren't gonna stop just because two girls from Illinois of all places caught their eye."
I could tell Jessica was about to cry. I embarrassed her into a hug and finished with, "we need to go, and if they remember us in a few years we can get back together."
Jessica pulled away from the hug. "Kenzie your my best friend and I'll love you forever. But I'm not going to get into collage. My life right now is here with Luke. Luck brought us together and I'm not gonna let him slip away..."
I could feel anger rising in me. My blood felt like it was boiling. I took a deep breath and sighed. I look at Jessica and said "If that's what you want." I put a smile on my face and hugged her again.
"Oh here's your keys." Jessica handed them to me, looks like she had them just in case I really wanted to leave.
I turned and headed to the elevators.
"Text me everyday!" Jessica called to me.
"Kay!" I pressed the elevator button and raced to my car, this time I had my keys. A few minuets later I was on the rode again heading home for real this time.
(Jessica's POV)🍕
I watched Kenzie get into the elevator and I went back into the room. The guys where all around the door probley trying to listen to out conversation.
"She's gone, left. She said it wasn't the life she wanted at the moment." I could see the hurt in everyone's eyes I hated bringing bad news to people. I already missed her. I tried to hold my tears back but Luke put his arm around me and I began crying into his chest.
Pet my hair saying "shh it will me okay."
Suddenly someone's phone went off. It was Lukes. He answers it, it was his manager.
"Boys, start driving to San Antonio. We aren't starting late again." He hung up. What a dick.
"Guys we can't be sad. The fans won't be happy. We just need to move on with it." Said Ashton suddenly. I was suprised at how fine he was with it. Everyone nodded and began to gather up their stuff.
"Oh shit." I said
"What?" Luke asked.
"Kenzie has my suitcase, but I guess it's okay I have my credit card."
"Plus you have me" he said kissing me on the forehead. I guess I'll be okay since I have Luke and the boys...but it's not gonna be the same without Kenzie.