Chapter 31

Chapter 31🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
I was awoken by shaking. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Calum.
"Hey" I said smiling.
"Hi." He said back.
I opened my arms out for a hug and he gave me a quick one. I swung my legs around to the side of the bed.
"Where is everyone?"
"Waiting in the car." He scratched his head awkwardly "we kinda forgot you were sleeping and Ash didn't wanna get you for some reason so I got you."
"Oh." I said. I got up and walked lazily into the bathroom.
"Holy shit." I said.
Calum came around the corner and said, "What?"
"I look like this!" I said gesturing to my whole self. He laughed and I fixed my eye liner under my eyes and put my hair up in a messy bun. I looked at what I was wearing, red plaid pj pants and a black Marvel superhero T-shirt, and shrugged. We couldn't be going anywhere THAT fancy. I walked past Calum and walked out the door leaving him behind.

When i got to the car (they had gotten a bigger car.) I opened the door and climbed over Micheal and Aria to get in.
"Sorry." I say.
"No it's fine." Aria said laughing.
After I struggled over the seat and Calum got in next to Micheal, Luke started the car. I looked over and saw Ashton was sitting to me, on his dumb phone. I reached over and snatched the phone away from him.
"Hey give it back!" He said reaching over to me. I held him back with my foot as a scrolled through his phone.
"Noooo who you texting?" I looked and saw the name Melody. Is that, that girl he was with?
I looked at him and through his phone towards the front. I guess it hit someone because someone said ow.
I looked at Ashton and he looked at me back. I leaned forward and flung my arms around him, squeezing him tight. Me hugged me back and we stayed like that for a long time. I nuzzled my face into his neck and he rubbed my back.
"I missed you so much." I said.
"I missed you too." He let go and then said "I'm sorry for...you know." I nodded.
"It's okay." I sat right next to him and layed my head on his shoulder till we pulled up to the restaurant.