Chapter 7

Chapter 7🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
We waited in line for about 2 hours. By the time we even got a glimpse of the guys it was 11:32 finally it was out turn; we were the last ones to see them. The boys looked super tired as they took pictures wit the group of girls in front of us. When we started to walk up to them their faces lot up and they all ran over to us.
"Finally you guys show up!" Micheal said smiling.
"Did you lady's like the show?" Calum asked.
"I did I absolutly L-O-V-E LOVED it!" Jessica exclaimed. "You guys are just so amazingly talented!" The guys laughed at her enthusiasm.
"What about you?" Ashton said turning to me.
"I um, it was, good...I mean great" I said nervously. I didn't want to be rude and tell them I fell asleep.
"You little lier! She went to sleep right when we sat down. I don't even KNOW how she slept through it." I punched her in the arm hard feeling my face getting red.
"Oh.." All the guys said at once. An awkward silence fell over the group. I started to yawn.
"Oh c'mon Kenz your STILL tired?" Jessica said annoyed.
"Yeah I am actually so let's get some pics get a cab and go to sleep!" I snap. When I'm tired I get in a mood. Everyone immediately got in. Pose and we took a couple of pictures on Jessica's phone.
"You know.." Like said scratching his head "We could give you a ride back to the hotel again."
"Yeah please could we?" Asked Ashton.
"Yass." Said Calum and Micheal. I look at Jessica seein her eyes pleading.
"Ugh fine" I said rolling my eyes. We all say in the same spots only this time I actually got to sit on a seat while Micheal sat on Calum's lap. My eyes started to get heavy as the car rocked me back and forth. I began to nod asleep then wake up a couple of times till I fell into an endless darkness of peace.

(Jessica's POV)
I looked back and saw that Kenzie with asleep...on Ashton. I giggled at how uncomfortable Ashton was about Kenzie sleeping on him. When we got to the hotel everyone carefully got out of the car. Ashton could get up because Kenzie fat ass what practically laying on him. Calum picked her up carefully bridal style and went up the stairs. While we were going up the stairs Luke looked at me and asked "Do you guys just wanna sleep at our place."
"Yeah sure" I said smiling, like of coarse I said yes who wouldn't? When we got to the room Kenzie started to wake up.
"W-what?"
"Kenzie we are gonna stay with them tonight okay?" I said carefully.
"But what am I gonna sleep in?" She said lazily, still half asleep.
"You guys can borrow out shirts" Luke unlocked the room and opened the door. Micheal threw us some oversized shirts and I helps the 'nearly passed out again' Kenzie put it on (of coarse while the boys weren't looking.) and I layed her down on a bed.
"okay you guys can look now!" I said the boys turned around. We were all so tired we turned around and crashed on random beds.