Chapter 33

Chapter 33🍕
(Luke's POV)
Another month has gone by and Jessica has finished her first trimester. She's began to show a little bit too. As happy as I am for Jessica and the baby me and the guys are getting super homesick. I don't think Jessica wants to go all the way to Sydney either. She's been sick lately.
"Seriously I want to go home!" Calum says to me whining.
"Then go get a plane!"
"The manager is only paying for one plane ride for all four of us! I can't leave if you guys won't."
I sigh. I really should so home to my mum. I walked into the room from the hotel hallway. (We payed the hotel manager money to let us stay as long as we needed.)
Jessica was laying on the bed by herself. Aria and Kenzie were out shopping with Mikey and Ash. I could tell by the look on Jess' face that she was jelouse (she had thrown up earlier that day and couldn't go with them)
I layed next to her and kissed her head. She kept staring at the TV, ignoring me. Guess she was in mood.
"Babe?"
"Mhm" she said still not looking at me
"How would you like, to meet my mum.?" I said slowly.
She calmly grabbed the tv remote and paused her show. She looked at me with sad eyes.
"I know you and the boys are home sick but I have no money for that. Let alone a passport."
"We can go get you a passport! You aria and Kenzie."
I saw a glint of excitement in her eyes.
She tried to keep from smiling and said "alright fine. Let's go to Sydney."
"I'll call everyone." I say getting off the bed.
(Kenzie's POV)🍕
Me Micheal Aria and Ashton were all sitting in the food court at the mall when Ashton's phone rang. He answered it and suddenly his face got super excited.
"Mhm? Okay? Alright. Be there soon" he hung up and lookes at us. Smiling his cute Ashton smile.
"We gotta go now." He said getting up and dashing to the exit.
The rest of us gathered our bags and rushed after him not bothering to clean out food. I feel bad for whoever has to clean that up!
We all piled into the car and Ashton began driving somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I say wrapping my arms around him from the back seat."
"I'm not telling you and sit down and out your seatbelt on I'm not getting a ticket!"
I sat back and waited till he pulled up to a travel place thing.
"Why are we here?" I asked unbuckling and getting out of the car. Ashton shut the door behind me while Aria and Micheal where getting out on the other side and put if arm around me.
"Well" he started as we walked across the parking lot. "We are here to get yours and Jessica's passport."
I stopped walking. "What?"
"Oh come now Kenzie don't stand in the street that's stupid of you."
I knew what he was doing, he was trying to be funny and cute to get out of telling me but it wasn't going to work.
"Ashton Fletcher Irwin tell me right now!" I say as he grabbed my hand dragging me into the building. When we went in I saw Jessica Calum and Luke sitting in some chairs.
"Jessica? What are you doing, I thought you were sick?"
"I am but I'm getting my passport."
"For what!!"
"We are going to Australia with the boys. Duh."
"Um what?" I said giving the 'you've got to be kidding me' face.
"We are going to Australia." After she said that some women walked up. Jessica looked back at me and said "Timer for your picture. Go."
I reluctantly went and got my picture for the passport, and Aria went after me.
A half an hour later the women came back with our passports. Of coarse I looked like shit but who cares. All us piled into the car again (Jess Cal, and Luke had taken a cab) and we drove back to the hotel.
"So when are we going there?" Aria asked as we were driving.
Luke looked at his watch, "About 4 hours."
"What!" Everyone said at once.
"Hey it was the only plane to Sydney for a week, done judge.
"Well I have to pack!" I say pissed off.
"Alright alright calm down! We will be there, we will be ready." Luke says.
Although I wanted to, I didn't belive him. Deep down I didn't want to go to Sydney, I mean there's 7 foot spiders there! At least I think....🙈