Chapter 36

Chapter 36🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
*May*
We've been in Australia four months now and Jessica is due in 2 weeks. Jessica is still staying at Luke's house so Liz can help her out with the pregnancy stuff. Calum and the rest of us are all camped out in Micheals basement. Literally. We have tents and everything
The first two months where fun, we went to the beach all the time and tanned. But then Jess started to REALLY show and wouldn't go anywhere dealing with a swimsuit. So we started going to the movies instead, and lemme tell you, I've seen every movie In the theatres.
Also within the second month I met Ashton's family,
***Flash Back***
"Hey babe?" I say walking over to the couch. Ashton was sitting playing on Michael's playstation. I yanked the game remote out of his hand and paused the game he was playing.
"Hey! Give it back" he said grabbing for it. I held him back with my arm.
"I want to meet your parents."
Ashton stopped and suddenly looked away from me.
"Ash?" I said shaking his shoulder. "I wanna meet your family."
"Parent."
"What?"
"Parent. I only have a mum."
"Oh where you adopted?"
Ashton sighed, got up and extended my hand to me.
"What?" I said hesitantly taking his hand.
"We are going for a walk."
We began walking and Ashton told me that his dad had left him his little sister and his mom when he was young. Him being the oldest he was the father figure to his sister, and soon after his brother.
"That's horrible. I'm sorry I never knew."
Ashton shrugged and stopped in the middle of a driveway.
"You wanna come in?"
"Wait this is your house?"
He nodded and walked in the front door, me following behind.
***End of Flash Back***
I met his mom Anne Marie and his sister and brother. I loved them and they were all funny just like Ashton. Must be an Irwin thing.
I haven't really hung out with the Irwins since. I mean I've seen them but not really like hang out. Everyone has been on each others neves lately. Well except for me I've just been sitting back watching everyone tell at each other. And it's pretty funny.
Calum and Ashton always argue over who cheated on their stupid game that they've replayed 50 times.
Whenever I'm over at the Hemmings' Jess is in a mood from her baby and Liz is always yelling at Luke because he would want to spend some time alone with Jessica and she would always say "The last time I let you go on tour without supervision you got a chick pregnant!"
And then there's the deal with Aria and Micheal. They've been fighting, a lot. They'll argue about the stupidest stuff like, Micheal will take a photo with a fan and hug them and Aria will blow up about it. And Aria will be at the beach and some guys will be checking her out and Micheal will blame her for 'not covering up'. They are just a big jelous mess right now. I'm glad me and Ashton really don't give enough fudge baes about what's happening with who.😂