Chapter 24

Chapter 24🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
I woke up about one and a half hours later at 5:30. Calum was fast asleep still with his arm around me. I quietly and gently slipped out of his arm grasp and stood up from the bed. I tiptoed to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I jumped when I saw a huge bruise around my neck.. I touched it and flinched. It hurt a lot. I don't remember what happened. My stomach grumbled and I realised what I was hungry.
"Are you hungry?" I jumped and turned to look at who said that. It was Ashton.
"Uhm yeah a little.."
"There's breakfast downstairs right now. Do you want me to take you?"
Ashton seem nice, not as weird as I thought but still seemed like a downer. I felt bad for whatever happened to him...
"Sure but.." I looked at the huge bruise again. "This is here plus I'm not going in these clothes."
"Oh well your suitcase is in your car which is like two blocks from here so you can where something of mine and I don't think there are gonna be that many people down there At this time. "
I nodded and Ashton left the bathroom door way and quietly got me some flannel pj pants and a random t shirt. I put them on and put my hair up in a messy bun. I really need to take a shower. We headed down the stairs, which I think is pretty weird, and went into the breakfast hall. Lord behold there was about 50 people in the hall, so Ashton put up his hood and I b-lined straight for the waffles..

Once we had gotten our food we went to a corner table where not many people were around and began eating. Ashton kept making fun of me and how I ate but I don't care. Food. Is. Food. We laughed and ate for about 45 mins before I was full. We started back toward the stairs.
"So do you really not remember anything?"
"Nope not at all, but Calum told me that he and I had a so called thing but I don't know." I slowed my walking to a stop in front of the door to the stairs. Ashton stopped next to me.
I looked at him and said "It just doesn't. Feel.....Right."

(Ashton's POV)🍕
"It just doesn't. Feel.....Right."
My heart kept with joy when she said that. I took her hands and looked her in the eyes.
"You know why it probley doesn't feel right?"
"Why?"
"Because we are supposed to be together." With that I kissed her lips. At first she didn't kiss back but them began to. About 6 seconds after she pulled away with a terrified look.
"What?" I asked.
He hand went to her bruised neck and her eyes began filling with tears.
"I remember what happened."