Chapter 37

Chapter 37🍕
**June**
"Ashton Fletcher Irwin drive faster!" I say frantically.
"I'm driving as fast as I can calm down!"
"God dammit the hospital is across town!"
"We'll get there." Ashton said putting his hand on my knee.
Me and Ashton were in the middle of a date at the ice skating rink, when Luke called him freaking out, that Jessica's water broke and they were on their way to the hospital.
I was nervous and excited at the same time. But the stupid hospital was all the way of across town and traffic was killing me.
"Hurry upppppp!" I said shaking my leg nervously.
"Shush"

When we got to the hospital and got all parked I whipped off my seatbelt and darted into the hospital, going to the desk.
I slammed my hands down making the lady doing paper work jump.
"Where's the pregnant girls room." I demand. By that time Ashton had jogged up behind me and put his hands on my waist pulling me back from the desk.
"Sorry about her she's a little nervous and excited. Um Hemmings?"
"Oh yes he said you two would be coming, they are in room 117 through these doors down the hall to your left."
With that I pushed open the doors and sprinted into room 117, Ashton yelling at me from behind.
When I got in front of the room Micheal, Aria, and Calum were all standing outside it.
"What's going on.?" I said.
"Chill out Kenz she's just delivering" Aria answered.
"Can I go in?"
"No. Just stay here, relax " Ashton says hugging me from behind.
I pulled away from him and opened the door to the room. Immediately I heard screaming.
"Excuse me ma'am you can't be in here" a nurse says getting in the way. I went around her igoring her and saw Jessica on the bed. Luke next to her holding her hand.
When she saw me her eyes went wide. "Kenzie! What are you doing!!"
I didn't say anything and I went on the opposite side of Luke taking her hand.
Jessica was crying her eyes out. "Just a couple more times sweetheart." The nurse said eyeing me suspiciously.
The screaming was almost unbearable and I could tell that Luke was about to throw up.
"I see the head. One more time..."
She pushed one more time
Jessica screamed one last time and everyone in the room held their breath.
A faint cry was heard followed by louder ones and everyone relaxed.
"It's a girl." The nurse said smiling.
"Can I hold her?" Jessica said and the nurse nodded handing her the baby. Jessica beamed with happiness as she held the baby in her arms. Luke wrapped his arm around her and kissed her.
The boys started to come in loud and I looked at them and shushed them.
"Sorry...." Calum said whispering.
"Is it a boy!" Micheal asked excitedly.
Jessica rolled her eyes. "Yeah! That's why it has a pink blanket." She said sarcastically.
"You owe me twenty." Luke says to Micheal and he flips him off.
"Hey! Behave." I said hitting him in the stomach.
A nurse took the baby from Jessica to clean her and Luke kissed Jessica again.
I felt someone put an arm around me, and I was about to smack them till I saw that it was Ashton and softened my look. I layed my head on him and everything was just the way anyone would want their life to be like......Perfect.