Epilogue

Epilogue🍕
***7 Years Later***
(Kenzie's POV)
"Jake! C'mon we're going to the beach with Adds!"
I hear my 5 year old son stomp down the stairs and rush out to the car. I chuckled to myself and jogged out to the car.
"Is daddy coming?" Jake asked me. I looked at his threw my mirror. He was a spitting image of Ashton.
"I don't think so honey he's out with uncle Mikey, Cal and Hems."
When we arrived at the beach Jake sprinted out to where Jessica and her 7 year old daughter was.
I stumbled out to the spot they were at and threw all the blankets and toys down. Thank god the beach was mostly deserted.
"Hey!" Jessica said greeting me with a hug.
"Hey" I said back.
"Where's Ashton?"
"I would assume you know, he's with your husband." I said.
She laughed saying, "well then I have no idea where they are."
"Hey aunty K!" I hear Jess' daughter call as she ran over to me.
"Hey Addlynn" I call back. She wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug.
For about an hour we stayed at the beach while Addlynn and Jake swam. Suddenly a jeep pulled up with music booming. Me and Jessica both turned around annoyed glaring at the car. We both knew exactly who it was.
Four guys hopped out of the car, swimsuits on and shirts off trying to be as sexy as possible.
"Daddy!" Addlynn called and started sprinting toward the guys sending sand everywhere.
Jake trotted behind her and me and Jessica got up and started walking over to them. By the time we met them, we were half way from our spot with our stuff.
"Addlynn was clinging onto Luke's arm making him carry her and Jake was on Micheals shoulders.
"Look mommy I'm as tall as the sky!" Jake said enthusiastically. I laughed and then I heard Ashton's laugh.
I turned to glare at him and when he saw I was he stopped laughing and narrowed his eyes to the ground.
"Where were you!" I said punching him in the stomach.
"Out with the boys!"
"You knew that we had family arrangements today!"
"Well I'm here now arnt I?"
I groaned and went for a right hook but he caught my hand. I tried again with my left hand but he blocked that one too pinning them at my sides.
"Let go right now." I say gritting my teeth.
"No"
"Ashton Fletcher Irwin you let me go right now!" I yell stomping my feet.
"I'll say you mommy!" I hear my son yell as he tackled my husbands leg.
"Oh now you?" Ashton said letting go of me and lifting Jake up off the ground throwing him over his shoulder. Jake was laughing hysterically kicking and screaming I couldn't help but giggle. Ashton put Jake down and he sped off to go into the water with Addlynn. Ashton put his arm around me and we walked over to the other guys and Jessica.
Luke and Jessica where sitting on a towel, Luke's arm wrapped around waist. Calum was building a sandcastle, and Micheal was out in the water playing with the kids. I sighed and sat down on a blanket watching the water meet the horizon.
"Hey ash." I say looking at him.
"Yes love?" He said giving his adorable smile.
"I've always loved you, I didn't expect if at first, but I did."
I laid my head on his shoulder and he chuckled to himself.
"What?"
"Nothing, nothing. Just, the best loves seem to always be the unexpected ones."