Chapter 19

Chapter 19🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
When we got to the concert we followed the boys backstage. A couple of people looked at us weird but didn't say anything. That brought us to their dressing room and gave us a little tour.
"And that's pretty much it." Calum said smiling.
"Nice" I say picking up some CDs.
I could hear the screams of hundreds of fan girls I looked toword the door.
"The screaming getting annoying." I say setting down the TV. "Right Jess...? Jessica!"
I look over and on the couch Luke and Jessica were making out. She stopped and looked at me .
"Huh what?"
"That's so inappropriate seriously you've not know him for that long! You don't even know anything about his family."
"Yeah I do." She said sitting up. "His moms name is Liz and he has two brothers, Ben and Jack."
Everyone stared at her. Even Luke. Jessica realized what she had said and her face started to get red.
"I uhm mean..." She started but was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.
"Show time boys." I back stage manager said peeking his head around. We all stood up and walked toward the door.
"Would you look after these lovely lady's for me please." Luke asks the stage guy.
"Yeah sure no problem."
Jessica started following Ashton Calum and Micheal and I trailed behind. I noticed Luke whispering something into the mans ear but I couldn't hear what so I shrugged it off. The concert stared and for the first time I actually heard the boys play live (I fell asleep at the first concert) and they were actually pretty good. My favourite song was 'Good Girls' because it described me perfectly. In between songs the guys would joke around and talk to the crowd and just act like compleat idiots, they are lucky that they're cute.
"So we have one more song for you guys tonight but Luke would like to say something." Micheal said. I start walking over to the big monitor. And watch curious on what he has to say.
"You guys are the best fans in the world. We love you so much. We wouldn't be here performin' if it wasn't for you guys. And since I know you guys support us I would like you to meet a very special friend of mine. He looks at the back of the stage. "Could someone please send Jessica out?"
I looked at Jessica. She hadn't even been paying attention until she heard her name. Her eyes were wide and she was pale.
"Jessica?" I heard look say. I rushed over to her and pushed her toward stage. Luke met her at the curtain and took her hand leading her on stage. Gasps filled the room.
"This is Jessica. And I don't want anyone to give her any hate what so ever. Because I'm in love with her." He then turned to Jessica. Her face was bright red.
"Jessica will you be my girlfriend." He says looking her in the eyes. It was silent for the first time that night Jessica started nodding.
"Yes. Yes yes yes." She said hugging Luke. Applause and screams came into my ears once again and Luke brought Jessica back off stage. Jessica ran over to me and we ran into the dressing room. Her face was still red. But she was the happiest I've seen her in ages. We jumped around screaming.
"I cannot believe Luke Hemming asked ME out in front of ALL those people!"
"Your practically famous now. Your dream has finally come true!"
Jessica and me squealed once more. And hugged. I'm glad that she has everything she wanted, but I don't know how long it will be till we have to go back to our old lives. We can't stay like this forever... But I just can't destroy Jessica's happiness.