Chapter 6

Chapter 6 🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
When the boys were ready we headed out the room and down the hall toward the elevators. I started walking over to press the button.
"Wait no we take the stairs" said Micheal.
"Why that's stupid. It's more work."
"Yeah but it's because. You know."
"Oh" I say realising, "Fans." I say as I follow them down to the stairs and out to their car.
As Luke started getting into the drivers seat Jessica called out "Shotgun!" And raced to the passenger seat.
"But I wanted shotgun." Micheal pouted. Jessica got into the car as me Calum Ashton and Micheal all squished into the back of the car. I was practically sitting on Ashton's lap, which by the way made me very uncomfortable. I saw Jessica laughing at me threw the mirror and shot her my 'glare of death' and she shutup.
The car ride was quick, Ashton was very carful not to touch me because he very well knew if he did he would be playing the drums with a black eye. Or is it guitar.... You know what it's whatever. When we got to where the concert was we all got out of the car. I checked my phone to see what time it was, "6:15" I said out loud "We should be going to get our seats now, C'mon Jess" I said starting to walk away.
"Bye!" I heard Calum say.
"See you girls backstage for the meet and greet after the concert!" Called Luke. Jessica giggled as we got in line to go into the auditorium. We took our seats and I prepared myself for two and a half hours of swooning, screaming annoying fan girls. I sat back and waited.

***After the concert***
(Kenzie's POV)
"Kenzie! Kenzie wake up it's over!" I heard a voice say. Someone was shaking me. I jumped opening my eyes to see Jessica.
"W-what happened?"
"You fell asleep you biotch." She said clearly pissed off. "C'mon we are gonna be at the end of the line to see the guys!" She said pulling me up. And running out of our section.
"But you've ALREADY met them!" I said complaining.
"Oh shutup I'm having separation anxiety." She said still running to find the meet and greet line.
"For I person, you JUST met?!" I said still half asleep. Jessica didn't respond. She kept pulling me until we got to the LONGEST LINE IVE EVER SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!
"See I told you that we were gonna be at the very end!" She said smacking my arm.
"Hey ow I'm sorry daym."