Chapter 14

Chapter 14🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
Its been about two weeks since the concert. When Jessica was fully awake she cussed at me for an hour and an half saying a was a selfish bitch and that she didn't even get to say bye or get his number.
"I wonder if she's over it.." I thought as I stared up at my ceiling. I grabbed my phone and called her number.
"What?" I heard through the phone a sad voice. She had been crying.
"Just checking in on you.. Seeing if your okay"
"Well I'm not you ruined my life!"
"It would have never worked out! He's a celebrity! I was protecting you!"
"I was happy Kenzie! I was finally living my dreams, literally! And I could see you were happy too. I saw the way you laughed."
I was at lost for words. It was true I had liked being with the guys. I felt like they were family.
I sighed. "But it wasn't going to last anyway." I paused thinking for a moment. "Do yourself a favour and just forget about them." I ended with, hanging up on her. I grabbed my head in frustration.
"I did what was best for her feelings" I kept thinking to myself...

(Ashton's POV)🍕
It's been nearly two weeks since those girls left. When Luke showed us the note everyone went silent. None of us have been the same ever sense. But we had to continue our tour, we are in Dallas currently.
"I walked towards Luke's room (we couldn't stand hearing him depressed) "Hey mate you need anything?" Luke groans and that was my sign to go away. I shut the door and looked back at Calum and Micheal. They rolled their eyes
"This needs to stop he's bumming out our shows." Micheal says.
"Hey. Leave him alone he's hurting from this girl.
"Yeah who he knew for 3 days or something."
"I know how to fix this." Says Calum breaking up Me and Michael's fight.
"What is it?" I asked curious.
"Um we can look them up on social media duh."
"Don't you think I've tried that? We didn't get their twitter names or even their last names." I said.
"We have their last initials and I bet you anything Jessica's following us."
"What makes you say that?" Micheal said with a straight face.
Calum and I just stared at him.
"I'm joking." He finished with. We all laughed.
"Alright boys let's look for anyone following us by the name of Jessica!" I say, hopes getting higher. I really wanna see Kenzie again..

(Jessica's POV)🍕
I've been crying everyday for two weeks now. Spending most of my day trying to tweet Luke. Seeing if he noticed me. As always he never does. I've been reflecting on a lot about those three days. Did we go to fast? Am I a slut for have sex with him. My eyes got wide for a second.
"We didn't use anything... And I'm not on the pill." Panicked I grabbed my phone about to call Kenzie. "Wait I'm mad at her. I can't call her. She'll just judge me."
"Jessica honey! Dinner!"
"Coming mom!" I call back.

(Luke's POV)🍕
Jessica was the best thing that has ever happened to me since. I had the feeling she would try to tweet me but I never found her in the sea of other tweets. But I have to find her. I will see her again.