Chapter 13

Chapter 13🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
I felt rays of sunshine hit my face. I squinted my eyes open.
"Oh god what time is it." I said to myself. I rolled over I looked at my phone 12:15. "Ugh. My moms gonna be here soon. Did I really sleep that long?" I glanced over to the other bed. The boys were all still asleep. I got up, picked up my bag and brought it into the bathroom taking a quick shower and putting on sweatpants and a blueish tank top. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and put on some eye liner and mascara. I tip toe out of the bathroom and look at the bed again. They are still asleep. I quietly grab Jess and mayselfs bags and pack them grabbing sweat pant and a tank top for her.
I peak into the other room and see Jessica and Luke there together, neither awake I swiftly go over to Jess and tap her shoulder.
"Jess, Jessica! Time to get up! C'mon now hurry up."
"W-what?" She said rubbing her eyes. I gently help her out of bed. She was only wear bra and underwear, so this only ment one thing.. I tried to keep myself from throwing up as I assisted her in getting her clothes on. I helped her into the chair in the main room and she slowly started dozing off again. I got a peice of paper and wrote the boys a note.

'Thanks for the time, but now it's time to go and for you guys to continue you tour :) xoxo.
Kenzie R. and Jessica I.'

I then woke the sleepy Jess up and struggled to get her down the hall and to the meeting place where my moms was.
I help Jessica into the car when my mom got there. She went right to sleep again. I put our stuff in the trunk. And sat next to my mom.
"So how was it sweetie? Was it fun? Anything happen?" She asked me pulling into the street.
"Nope nothing really." I say watching the hotel go out of view. I felt Bad. Jessica really seemed to like Luke but I made sure they didn't know our numbers or anything because I don't think dating or even hanging out with someone that famous would be good for either of us cause of the hate. I put my ear phones in and looked out the window ready to be home.

(Luke's POV)
I cracked my eyes open and smiled. I turned over expecting to see the beautiful Jessica but no one was there.
"Well that's odd." I thought to myself I slowly got up and went into the main room. My other mates were still asleep. But where were the girls? I looks at the bed and saw a poorly written note. I read it and my stomach dropped.
"Hey! Mates wake up! Micheal! Ash! Cal!" I say shaking them.
"What is it?" They all mumble.
"Jessica and Kenzie left,"