Chapter 5

Chapter 5🍕
(Kenzie's POV)
"Well um so..." I say breaking the silence. "I guess we shall get going since you guys have a concert in like an hour and a half..." I grab Jessica's wrist getting up off the bed.
"Your going to out concert?" Calum asks.
"Yeah AND we have back stage passes" Jessica adds smiling brightly.
"So we'll see you guys again? That's awesome!" Calum says.
"Yeah just peachy now let's go Jess." I started to yank her out the door.
"Wait!" I turned around to see who yelled it, it was Ashton. "We um, well...I um.."
"Weee could give you a ride." Luke said finishing for Ashton.
"Oh no that's.."
"...that's a WONDERFUL idea!" Jessica replied cutting me off. I shot her a death glare.
"Could you excuse us for a second?" I said. I pulled Jessica aside. "Are you CRAZY! That could be kidnappers and rape us!"
"No they won't they're 5sos they are nice."
"And you know this how?"
"Because I stalk them on the internet 24/7" she answered simply. I have her the 'you've got to be kidding me you really think that's knowing them?' Look. "What? It's my passion. It's what I live for. It's like actually meeti..."
"Okay shutup we don't have time for a speech." I say holding her lips with my fingers. I sighed. "Will this make you happy?" Jessica nodded, her lips still pinched between my fingers. "Well then fine..." I say releasing her lips and standing up looking at the boys.
"We'll go with you guys."
The boy and Jessica all smiled brightly. I can't wait till this is over with...