Back To School

So this is the first time I'm writing something like this DON'T LEAVE, just give a chance, and you might like it. I'll post daily if you guys like the story and want me to continue. I love Lapidot, so I hope you enjoy My Savior.

------------------------

Lapis POV

bEeP BeEp BEep

I woke to a beeping alarm clock. It was the first day back in school, and I loathed every second of it. I sluggishly got up and turned off my alarm clock. I sat at the edge of my bed and checked my phone for the time; it was 6:40 am, my eyes flew open when I realized "OH SHIT." I only got 20 minutes to get ready.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and decided to brush my teeth in the shower to save time (Gross). I stripped my clothes and grabbed my brush while the water was running and hopped in the shower. After about 10 minutes, I got out and hurried to my room to put on clothes.

After putting on a fresh outfit, I looked myself in the mirror hanging on my bedroom door. I had on a black and blue striped shirt and blue jeans with vans. I hated this shirt; all my clothes were dirty, so I had no choice but to wear this, on the first day too. Oh well, who's going to look at me anyway. I shrugged and hurried out the door to my bus stop down the street and waited patiently for what felt like years.

(40 minutes later)

The bus finally showed up, FINALLY! I COULD HAVE SLEPT MORE FOR THE TIME IT TOOK FOR THE DAMN BUS TO FUCKING GET HERE! I quickly got on the bus, and my worst nightmare came true, EVERY seat was full. I really don't want to sit by someone annoying.

I sighed and clenched my bookbag, walking down the aisle hesitantly. Sweat was speeding down my head until my prayers where answered. With a sigh of relief, a close friend of mine, waving to me, was sitting alone in the middle of the bus. I smiled graciously and sat by my friend. She's short, about 3/4ths my height, her hair is dyed turquoise, and she wore a purple jacket and booty shorts. It's amethyst, obviously.

The bus pulled off, and we slowly road to school. "What's up, blue?" Amethyst said. "You know I hate that nickname," I replied, irritated, facing foward. "Why you look so blue, blue?" she said playfully as she tilted her head to the side. "Amethyst," I said, with a stern expression, deepening my tone. She only chuckled, and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

I snorted and immediately covered my mouth in embarrassment, which only made her laugh more on the verge of tears, "You okay though, dude? You look like you're in a bad mood," she said, with a more concerned look. "when do I ever look like I'm in a good mood," I replied. "come on Lapis! I'm worried about you."

I smiled at her reassuringly. "I'm fine. I just really hate school," I said, facing back forward,-leaning back into the uncomfortable seat. The thought of school aggravated me. "school can't be that bad for you" I looked at her with a 'Are you serious?' Expression, "school is horrible. The teachers don't care, the school lunch sucks, and the hallways always packed with people. Fake "friends" talk about you and only use you for answers."

She looked down, "I would never do that," she said solemnly. "I know, that's why you're the only friend I need," I said happily, gazing at my best friend. "same here," she said, smiling back, returning my gaze. The rest of the ride, we talked about gay dinosaurs and shit.

------------------------

Boredom was plastered on my face. I'm in the back of my 4th-period class, counting the minutes till I could leave this hell hole. I hate the first day cause all we do is sit and listen to the teacher rant about their 11 siblings no one cares about. I wish amethyst were in my class.