Chapter 1

Ink POV
  I walked into class late, (as always) after smoking in front of the school.
  The teacher sighed.
  "Just sit down miss Justice. We've a new student today." He said.
  I sat at my desk and as of on cue a new kid walked in. Not gonna lie... he's kinda cute. Tall, and scrawny. Definitely not the athletic type. He had charcoal black bones and blue tear markings. With headphones around his neck, I looked at his clothes. A dark blue hoodie with a black gradient tint to it. He had black sweat pants with yellow lines on the side and dark navy tennis shoes.
  I bit my bottom 'lip' as he sat next to me and tried to hide the fact I was blushing slightly. He seemed to be a quiet type and didn't even try to talk to me. That's good. I don't wanna talk to him.
I'm more interested in what I want to do to him. He glanced at me and quickly went back to his paper, blushing. I smiled. This should be easy. I propped my legs up on my desk and started playing on my phone. He tried not to laugh as the teacher came over. He was very angry.
"Get off the phone and do your work." He said.
"Ha! Go fuck yourself Voldemort." I replied.
The whole class started laughing. Even quiet guy. That made me extra proud though that I got a laugh out of him.
The teacher was fuming. He gave me a detention slip and yelled at me to go to the principals office.
"Suit yourself asshole." I said.
I gave the new guy a note and winked at him. He seemed confused and I left.
"Oh dear god, you again? Ink we've talked about this you can't swear at a teacher." Principal Toriel said.
"I know Mrs. T." I said
She told me to sit down and wait until the bell rang but we had fifty minutes so of course I'm not going to do that. Instead You bothered the office workers so much that they told me to just leave. Score. I left the office and went to the commons area to chill. The bell rang and I decided I'd stay there for a bit.
  Until I saw quite guy. I walked to him. He got nervous.
  "Hey." I said seductively.
  He blushed and started stumbling with his words.
  "Um, Hi. You- why- who- I-I um..."
His voice was a bit glitchy but I liked it.
  I laughed.
  "You're funny quiet guy." I told him.
  "M-my name is... Error." He mumbled.
  "Ink." I replied, biting my lower 'lip' again. 
  This is unsettling for me how much I want him.
  "So... I know you're like... the cool badass type b-but... is there a slight chance w-we could be... friends?" He asked.
  Hm... is that all he wants? I sighed.
  "Sure." I answered.
  I noticed there was music playing from his headphones.
  "Whatcha listening to?" I asked.
  "Oh it's Um,.. i-it's just twenty one pilots." He answered.
  "Oh. That's cool. I'm more of a Nirvana fan." I told him.
  He smiled.
  "I bought all of their albums." He said.
  "Nice."
  After that it went silent. Well, between us. The hallway was still pretty loud. I gave him my number and touched his arm. It would've seemed like an accident if I hadn't lingered to long. Nonetheless he blushed and didn't oppose. I went to the gym which was the only class I enjoyed. It had most of my friends in it and the teacher usually had us playing dodgeball.
  I am the best at dodgeball. And I have way to much fun hitting the popular girls. They always teased me and I always responded by flirting. Not because I liked them. It just made the uncomfortable and angry.
  After complete annihilation of the other team we played volleyball and I got into a fist fight with the assistant coach. I won. My coach did nothing. As a matter of fact she applauded me.
  I went to lunch and the popular girls surrounded me.
  "Well look who it is, the tomboy lesbian." The leader, Karen said.
  Of course I'm not lesbian. Nothing wrong with it but I like girls and guys.
  "Hey Karen. I fucked Linda and she liked it." I said.
  She looked to her friend who denied it. And she was right. I hadn't. They left, arguing and I was just laughing my ass off.
  Error sat next to me.
  "Did you just see that shit storm that went down?" I asked still chuckling to myself.
  He smiled at me and laughed as well.
  "I did, you sure are good at pressing people's buttons." He said.
  My friends sat with us.
  "Who's the newbie?" Dream asked.
  "Says his name's Error. He's a good kid give him a shot." I said.
  Blue gave me twenty bucks.
  "You won the bet. Killer told me to give this to ya." He said.
  "Ha Ha. New he didn't have the guts."
  "Hey, ya got a smoke? My mom took my last pack." Dream said.
  "Gotcha covered dude." Lust said, throwing a pack of cigarettes at him.
  Error looked mildly uncomfortable.
  "Hey, newbie. Ya ever fucked anyone?" Lust asked.
  "Wow." Blue mouthed.
  "Very sane question Lust." Dream joked.
  "I-I um... n-no." He muttered.
  Lust looked at me then pointed to him.
  "Workin on it." I said.
  He nodded.
  Error was now confused and uncomfortable. Still hot as hell though.
  "We're ditching fourth period. You two joining?" Dream asked.
  "Hell yeah." I said.
  "What about you newbie? Ya joining?" Dream asked.
  Error looked at me and thought.
  "N-no thanks." Error replied, going somewhere else.
  I want to follow him but I don't wanna seem soft. I texted him asking if we're still good. He said we were so that crisis was averted. I'm still skipping though.