Chapter 35

Error POV
I was allowed to go home so Ink and I just played video games with my brothers all day. Ink and Geno were fighting against each other in mortal combat and Ink was winning yet again.
  She kept glancing at me every few seconds presumably making sure I was ok. When Geno rage quit and Fresh fallowed him is when she fully turned towards me.
  "How do you feel?" She asked.
  "I-it still hurts a bit but I'm doing fine."
  "I'll kill that motherfucker." She said.
  I kissed her.
  "You could just let it go. I mean, we both saw what he did to me. And with what he's done to you-"
  "If he thinks he can get away with stabbing you he'll think I'll let anything slide. And I won't let you get hurt."
  That's the thing with her. She thinks they can hurt her. And if people dare to hurt me or her brother she will do something about it.
  I love her but I wish she'd just let some things go.
  She laid on me. Full on laid on top of me. I'm confused. What do I do?
  "B-baby. I'd love to hold you. B-but you're laying on it."
  She moved away from my wound. I put my arm around her. She looked upset. Not angry but actually quite sad.
  I looked at her straight in the eyes. She kissed me. I kissed back. Things got heated until I remembered that we're in my living room. Where my family could walk in at any given time. I do not want "the talk" again.
  And when I told her this she didn't start walking to our room, she didn't continue, she did the last thing I had expected her to do and quietly laid back down.
  What? Did- did I break her? Oh hell I hope I didn't make her uncomfortable.
  "Ink, did I just break you? Do I need to put you in rice?" I joked
  She laughed.
  "No. I'm not a phone." She replied.
  I laughed to and tried getting up. She for some reason apparently felt that I needed help with that.
  I don't want to make her feel like I'm annoyed by her or anything but I can walk on my own. Also she's like four feet shorter than I am.
  We did end up going to my room. We watched an X-files and I tried to learn how to draw from her.
  I didn't do very well but she loved everything I drew anyways. Her phone buzzed. She asked me to get it for her.
  Her background was of me and her. I smiled. Which is funny because my background is the same picture. I didn't think she liked that idea.
  (I think you all expected that though.)
  "Who was it?" She asked.
  I looked.
  It was her mom. A threat. I'm not even being overprotective her mom is legitimately threatening her. 
  "Babe?"
  I looked up at her.
  "Ah shit is it ma again? I thought I blocked her."
  "Ink, baby this is serious. W-what have you been doing about this?"
  "Honestly I've considered going out of state. Not for long. But I don't exactly want her harassing me."
  "Inky you're cant just run away from her we need to show this to someone."
  She sighed.
  "No. She'll get even angrier and keep threatening me. I think she'll give up just gotta give it time I guess."

Ok. Ok ok. Ok ok ok. I haves a question for some of you. One in particular. If you're interested in writing a chapter for this book- a lemon chapter- comment. If nobody is interested, then that's fine. We won't have a chapter like that. If you are interested, comment so I can give you some details that I want in it for the stories sake. And I mean like, minor details. Stuff that needs to be in it. Like Ink wondering if she's fine with it anymore and ultimately saying fuck it and literally does.