Chapter 13

Error POV
Ink kind of yelled at me. I guess she's scared. I would be to. I begged and pleaded she'd go along with it. After half an hour she agreed.
  "I'll ask if I can stay with you." She said.
  I smiled.
  "Thank you..."

Ink POV
  "Well, ready to talk?" Undyne asked.
  I started fake crying. She believed it.
  "M-my parents hurt me." I said, now pretending to sob. "But I never called, b-because I wanted to stay with my boyfriend."
She sighed.
"I'll see what I can do." She said.
"Sucker." I thought as she walked out of the room.
A few minutes later she told me it was fine as long as she checked in on me. I agreed and she drove me to Error's house.
He jump hugged me. I got nervous. He was shaking.
"Please don't be mad at me." He said, his voice shaking with him.
I kissed him and smiled. My way of saying I still love him. He picked me up, knowing full well I didn't have the heart to punch him.
  "You're an asshole." I said.
  I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me on his back.
  "You know you love me." He said.
  "Hm, true." I yawned.
  He kissed my cheek and put me down in the house. After a long talk with his family about rules and expectations, I agreed to deal with a ten pm curfew. About a week into my stay his mom already was having conversations about getting in a defensive mode when anyone tries to touch me or Error.
  "Hm, not important." I grunted.
  She sighed.
  "Right. Anyway, your teacher says you've been skipping classes again." She said.
  "Yeah. So what? I was gonna get hit anyway. Might as well have fun before it."
  "Ink... we don't hit here. I promise."
   I just got up and walked away. Error gave me a piece of paper.
  "...you want me to go on a school trip to Paris?"
  "Hey, it might be fun! Besides you said travel sounded interesting. Isn't that why you joined the club?" He asked.
  "I joined because your brother thinks I'm a lazy piece a shit." I replied.
  "...G-Geno?" He asked.
  "Yeah, also because you joined to... ya really wanna go?"
  He nodded. Shit. I don't wanna go to Paris. Paris bein the Fuckin city a love or lights or whatever. I groaned.
  "Fine." I agreed.

Ask them anything!