Chapter 40

This is the last chapter of book 1 of this series. Next book will be out soon still titled Bad Girl and it'll just say book 2. I'll be using the same cover. It'll show their life in their new city.

Ink POV
  We met my brother at the airport. It was surprisingly not to crowded. He hugged me. Error looked kind of jealous actually. He didn't say anything about it.
  It took a while to get onto the plane as we were thirty five minutes early so his parents could say goodbye and make sure we were safe. Error picked me up and held me.
  I smiled at him. He smiled back.
  "Inky, you think we'll be ok?"
  I nodded.
  "His friends said that they'd help us. I'm glad you're coming with us. It feels good knowing I'll still have you with me."
  "Ey, love birds. Time ta go!" My brother said.
  I flipped him off and we got on the plane. Like last time it wasn't exactly comfortable but as I said, at least I wasn't alone.
  "Where are we going?"
  "New York."
  He hugged me tightly.
  "Relax I'm sure it won't be that bad."
  "I know, just a bit nervous."
  It wasn't long before we were in the air. I felt tired still and couldn't keep my eyes open very long.

Error POV
  Ink fell asleep on me. Literally on me. I didn't mind. I only smiled and kept her safe.
  "How long have you known my sister?" Zephyr asked.
  "'Bout three years." I answered.
  "Huh. Y'know, when I first met ya I didn't know you were her boyfriend. I mean, ya didn't seem her type like, at all."
  "Yes, well.... I guess I am now."
  He nodded.
  "When we get to New York we'll have to keep a low profile. Can't have anyone notice us."
  "Why not just file a restraining order?"
  "They don't care. If it's illegal they'll do it. And they wanna hurt her. Bad. She put them in jail."
  "Actually I kinda did... so, I feel responsible for my Ink."
  He laughed.
  "Ah, that's gold. Your Ink- you know how many guys and gals she's been with? You ain't her first but, you appear to be the most special to her."
  "I just want her to be happy..."

  To be continued in Book 2....