Chapter 29

Ink POV
It occurred to me I'd never been to a birthday party before. And it was a kids party. I couldn't find any whiskey. Not even rum. Or wine. There was absolutely nothing to get drunk with. I felt...nauseous? A bit dizzy to. I don't know why. My throat also started to hurt. Dunno what that's about.
It wasn't all bad I guess. Error and I played video games with his older cousin. I was surprisingly really good at mortal kombat. That was fun. I liked playing as D'vorah.
  "What!? How'd you beat me again!?" His cousin asked.
  Error was on the floor laughing by now.
  "I've had a lot of real life practice." I answered.
  Errors mom walked in with another woman. I'm assuming his aunt. And I was right. They introduced me.
She tried shaking my hand but I sort of backed away.
  "Aww, no need to be afraid. I don't bite!" She said smiling.
  I didn't know what to do here. I cautiously shook her hand. It made me incredibly uncomfortable.
  Error smiled at me though. I think he was proud? Yeah. Proud. I liked making him proud. His mom said we could leave.
  So we did. We got some food and took a nap. I woke up after a few minutes. I thought I heard something. No.
  I felt myself about to puke. I quickly pushed Error off of me and ran to the bathroom.
  He obviously woke up and heard me barf up all of my nonexistent organs.
  "...Ink...you ok?" He asked.
  I just laid on the bathroom floor.
  "Just leave me here to suffer in peace." I said. 
  He picked me up.
  "You look sick." He said.
  "Wow. Ok... you look cute." Was all I could come up with.
  He smiled at me.
  "Ok. Let's get you to bed."
  He tucked me in like I was a five year old. Not gonna lie I was comfy though.
  I asked Error to lay with me but he was to concerned to relax. After taking my temperature we came to the conclusion I just had a mild fever... that he treated like the plague. 
  I said I'd be fine but he was not convinced. He was still over thinking it. Why though? I don't deserve to be cared about...
  I still feel like I was forced to cheat on him though when Lust... I don't really want to think about it...

Error POV
  I can't lose her. We all know how that goes! I have to make sure she's safe. She's going to need two hundred percent of my attention instead of the regular one hundred and ten.
  I checked on her every ten minutes. Maybe I should do it every five. What if she gets worse!?
  God what if she gets so bad she dies!? Nononono! I can't...I can't deal with... I can't...
  "Error, why are you crying?" She asked.
  I looked at her. She looked so tired...
  I laid by her and held her tightly. She hummed happily and somehow managed to snuggle up closer to me.