Chapter 32

Ink POV
  I went outside and his ex was there. I smirked as I knew I could take her on. She may be bigger than me but I've gotten into fights with way worse than her.
  "The hell are you doin this for? He told ya it's over." I said.
  She scoffed and rolled her eyes.
  "Because I'm running low on cash. What are you using him for?"
  "Emotions and cuddles. Also I actually love him."
  "Oh please. You don't look like the kind to stay in a stable relationship."
  "Yeah, well, I'm lastin linger than you did."
  She punched me. Good now I can say self defense.
  I punched her and kicked her in the gut. She was out like a light. A little to quick but I'm not willin to go to jail today.
  I went back inside. Damn jacket still ain't enough to keep me warm. I calmed down and felt something running down my cheek.
  Shit. I put my hand on it, blood. That bitch actually cracked my cheek.
  I actually got back to Error to let him know I won.
  He was not pleased that I had gotten hurt even if it wasn't badly.
  "I-I thought I told you not to fight!"
  He quickly got a cloth, water bottle, and band aid.
  "You did, but I did it anyway." I replied as he cleaned my face.
  He kissed me.
  "I'm ok."
  He hugged me.
  "I know..." he said. "I just... after what happened to you I...I just want to keep you from getting hurt again...w..who did it to you?" He asked.
  Should I tell him? I don't know how he'll react and I'm still kind of... scared about what happened. I still feel like it was my fault even if it isn't.
  "Well... I guess since I can protect myself again... it was.. well, Horror beat me and Lust.. h-he did the rest."
  I've never seen Error look so angry. Come to think of it I've never seen him angry at all.
  He picked me up and held me, kind of protectively.
  "Hey, I don't mind your girlfriend here but-"
  I looked at his co-worker and they backed up.
  "I'll be right back Cross." He put me down and left.
  "Babe where are you going?" I asked.
  "Either to commit a murder eat tacos. I'll decide in a bit." He replied.