Chapter 31: Girl Fight?

Ink POV
I was feeling a lot better. The school was having a power outage so we got today off. The snow was still pretty and it was really calming.
Error came up behind me and kissed my cheek.
"It's pretty outside."
He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. I laid my head on his. This is nice. I like sitting like this.
I decided to go with him to work today. He worked at the mall and at a store I frequently go to. Hot Topic.
Why you may ask? Well, they have almost everything there. No X-files stuff but I still liked it.
He only took the job so I could visit him at work. Or those were his words. I believe it though.
I decided to go with my old look. Leather jacket, beige shirt, some jeans, and boots.
"Haven't seen you like that in a while." Error said, walking to me and kissing my forehead.
"Yeah, I missed this good ol' jacket." I replied.
He picked me up and carried me to his car.
"Have a good day you two." CQ said as we left.
We got there and he told me to get some lunch and go see him when I ate.
So I did. And when I got to him a woman was there, yelling at him. He seemed so relieved to see me.
I pretty much ran up to him. He hugged me. I kissed him.
"How was lunch. You ate right? You didn't just sit there for a half hour?"
I laughed.
"I promise." I said.
"Ugh. This is what you moved on with? Wow. I think I was so much better for you." What a bratty voice.
"Hm. I'm assuming this is your ex you told me about? She's... well, I mean, just, why?"
Error tried not to laugh knowing I already knew how to annoy her.
"Um, excuse me? I happen to-"
I started copying her in a mocking tone. Error was cracking up.
She was already getting pissed and I wasn't even getting started.
"Ok. That's how it's gonna be. Well, at least I'm not a fucking four foot tall bitch on parol." She said.
"Bold if you to assume I'm on parol. Also I'm four foot four thank you. And at least I'm able to keep a boyfriend for more than two days."
She tried punching me but I dodged.
"Oh! We're fighting now? Ok bitch, lets take it outside." I said.
Error picked me up.
"Ok, ok this was fun but I think you should go before my Inky puts you in the E.R."
I smiled.
She glared at me.
"Hmph! Fine. You meet me outside 'Ink' I doubt you'll show."
"Is that a challenge!?" I questioned as she walked out.
"Babe, baby, baby. You're not fighting her, I don't want you getting hurt. Besides you're still recovering."
"Nope. Bitch challenged me and I'm assuming insulted you and that's where I draw the line. Nobody fucks with my boyfriend and I'll make that clear as fuckin day." I said.
"Good to have the old Inky back." He said.