Chapter 30

Error POV
  Ink was trying to sleep. No! Not yet! I still need to take her temperature! It's been twenty minutes since I last checked!
  She pulled me close to her. I looked at her. She looked so tired and a bit annoyed . For the first time in almost half a year, I saw my baby like she used to be when I met her.
  "Babe, shut the fuck up and cuddle me." She said.
  I laughed and did as she requested. She seemed a lot more comfortable with me by her. And later she got even more comfortable on top of me.
  ...
  NOT LIKE THAT!
  I meant that she fell asleep on top of me. I had to sit up, resting on the bed frame and holding her.
  She was honestly very cute. I sometimes wonder if she did this with any of her other boyfriends.
  I remember I've only ever had one other girlfriend. She used me for money basically. And when she tried to get back with me I had met Ink and was hooked on her.
  So I ignored my ex and now I feel really bad about it.
  I shouldn't. But I do.
  My mom quietly walked into my room. She took a flipping picture.
  "Mama, Ink is slep!" I whispered
  "I see that she's sleeping. I'm just checking in. Can i get you guys anything?"
  "No. Thank you mom."
  She nodded and walked out.
  After three hours I was getting worried she hasn't even moved.
I tried moving.
"Don't." She said sternly.
"We should take your temperature again."
  "No." She said. "Just...relax for a bit."
  "But-"
  She looked at me.
  "Please?"
  I sighed and gave in.
  "Ok. I'll lay here with you. Only for another five minutes."