Chapter 11

Ink POV
  I went back home for real this time and made sure Error stayed home. Luckily my parents aren't back from work yet. I went into the backyard with a gun and some bullets.
  "Hey Ink." Red said.
  "Red, back from rehab?" I asked.
  He chuckled.
  "I know. With my luck I'll be back there in a month. Lust tells me ya got a boyfriend while I was gone."
  I shot a beer bottle and hit it right on top. The top of the glass shattered and I turned my attention to my neighbor.
  "Yep. Real sweet. Scary thing is..." I said as I loaded the gun and cocked it. "I actually love him."
  I shot another glass. He just gave me a face of surprise.
  "...damn. Didn't think you could feel."
  I glared at him.
  "I-i didn't mean it like that. But, with the vials and all, you're sayin this guy actually makes ya feel love?" He asked.
  "Not just that, happiness to. Everything but rage and sadness. Now, of course nothing good can last so I have to prepare for the inevitable failure of our relationship." I told him.
  He just nodded and went inside. I heard a car park in front of my house. Great. Mom and dad, or should I say Satan one and two. But, then there was a knock at the door... what? I cautiously opened it.
  A woman wearing a cop uniform was at the door with my parents in the back of her car.
  "Who the hell are you?" I asked.
  "That's not important. Are you Ink?" She asked.
  "That depends." I got my gun ready. "Whose askin?"