Chapter 24

Okay, readers that are better artists than me. I have a... contest(?) for you. The cover of this book sucks. And I wanna see what you can do. More info at the end of the chapter.

Error POV
I woke up and Ink was literally on top of me. Not even asleep she just looked sad and tired.
  I kissed her forehead and she looked at me like she could kill me. And she probably could.
  "...Inky. Did you sleep? At all?"
  She grunted and pushed me back down, laying on me again. I laughed.
  "We do have school." I told her.
  She pointed to the window.
  "Oh, snow day?"
  She nodded. I still got up. She whined. Shit. Now I feel bad. She was so cute and tried guilt tripping me. I picked her up.
"I do have to get dressed for the day." I told her.
She just stared at me. She looked like a sad puppy. It's starting to work.
"I'll cuddle you later." I told her.
She started crying. I can't tell if it was real or fake but, either way I can't say no to that face.
I laid back down and held her. It wasn't fake but she calmed down quick.
  "..please talk to me." I requested.
  She didn't say anything. I'm seriously worried about that. It's been two months.
  "Baby, please..."
  She refused. After an hour she let me get up. When I was changed I sat by her and kissed her. She kissed back. When I started holding her, she started freaking out, crying and shaking, and kicking me away.
  I let her go.
  "M-ma!" I called.
  My mother came running up the stairs and hugged Ink.
  "It's ok Ink, you're safe. What happened?" She asked.
  I shrugged.
  "I-is she ok!?" My voice started glitching.
  "I don't know!" She responded.
  After a few more minutes she seemed better. Well, not freaked out as much. She let me hold her. Poor thing was shaking.

Ink POV
  What just happened? I had flashbacks to.. what happened. Not so much a flashback as an image and the sounds and pain... it felt like it was happening again. But, it wasn't.
  And I hate that it was when Error held me. I like it when he holds me but that kiss and the grabbing and.. how badly I wanted it and didn't at the same time I... I don't know what happened.
  I let him hold me without the kissing. I felt a lot better. I hope this doesn't mean I'll never be able to do it with Error but, for now, I'm just going to sit down, watch X-files, and draw.

Questions and comments are welcome.

Now, about our contest. Whoever makes a cover that I think fits with the book wins. And that'll be the cover. Full credit will be given in the description and anything goes.