Chapter 5

Be warned this one is kind of sad? I mean mostly dramatic. But sad.

Error POV
  I was just walking to my next class when some random girl pulled me aside. She smiled at me trying to be seductive but my heart belongs to Ink. And I love Ink.
"Uh... what?" I asked.
  "You're cute." She said, pulling me closer.
  I tried to walk away and go tell Ink so I wouldn't be bothered again but she legit pulled me back.
  "I-I have a girlfriend." I stuttered.
  The girl rolled her eyes and kissed me. I tried pushing her away. It didn't work. By the time I was able to get her away from me I saw Ink, standing there. She looked heart broken and angry. She started crying and turned away booking it to who knows where.
  "Oops." The girl said sarcastically.
  I pushed her hard and went after Ink. I caught up to her but she pulled a switch blade out.
  "Don't come any closer to me." She said.
  "Inky, let me-"
  "Don't call me that!" She cried. "I trusted you! I changed for you! I loved you! I thought you were different but... but you're just like everyone else!"
  I was crying now as well.
  "Please just let me explain..." I asked.
  She flipped me off and walked out of school. Shit! What am I going to do!? She won't listen and I don't know where she's going. I wanted to follow her but... I think she needs some time to think. As much as it pains me... I have to wait.
  I got home, locked my bedroom door, flopped on my bed, ...and I cried. I want my Inky. She was doing so well and I love her more than anything but she just won't listen! I texted her multiple times pleading for her to just let me explain what had happened but she wasn't answering me. The next day she didn't show up to school at all. I'm getting worried. What if something bad happened to her!? God I don't know what I'd do. Going to the building wasn't the same anymore. I had no Inky to cuddle with or talk to. I tried calling and left a thousand voicemails saying I was sorry and asking to explain... but, nothing. I'm getting desperate now. I just want my Inky back.

From now on if you want to as one of them a question or even just talk to them in ANY chapter, you can. Please don't hesitate. Just comment and I'll answer as one of them. And you'll get a free (fake) cookie from Error every time you ask.