Chapter 19

Ink POV
  Error and I walked around for a bit. Well, ran. We liked to chase each other. One of us laughing and the other trying to catch up. I normally won no matter what I was doing.
  But, this time I stopped. I saw Horror. Lust's ex boyfriend.
(Thank you Corahprime for the suggestion. If you'd like to suggest some event for the story please do.)
  I wasn't afraid of him but Lust still told him everything. He looked angry at me.
  "In my defense he tried to kill me and probably tried to kill my boyfriend." I said.
  He shrugged.
  "That's fair. Good to see ya again kid." He said.
  He pet my head and walked away.
  Error caught up to me and picked me up. Now we were both laughing.
  He kissed me. I kissed back.
  "I love you and your laugh." He said.
  I stuck my tongue out at him. He smiled and kissed me again but, roughly. I still dominated though. Even if he was practically on top of me.
  I began panting a bit and from there we just stayed like that for a few minutes. I'm starting to wonder if he knows what o want. Or how much I want it.
  Either way he couldn't give me what I want in public. Then again.. nobody else seems to be looking.
  I decided to stop. He looked at me confused. I just hugged him. I looked up. He hugged me tightly.
  "Are you ok?" He asked.
  "Fine, just a bit.. I dunno. I don't feel right."
  He checked my neck again.
  "Hm..."
  "Is it bad?" I asked.
  "No, but I'm still mad at him." He replied.
  I kissed his cheek.
  We spent the rest of the day pranking the locals. It was a lot of fun for me. We went to dinner with the rest of the class. It was some fancy shit I didn't want to eat. Principal Toriel did not give me that option though. I had to stay until I finished. Error stayed with me.
  He was smiling. He's planning to do something. But what? I looked at him. He put some in his mouth, and then kissed me. Dammit. I let him basically feed me if it ment I get a kiss. It tasted good. The food was ok to.
  Principal Toriel then decided to leave us alone.
  "No fair." I said.
  "Hmm, when have you ever played fair?" Error asked, holding me.
  "Fair enough." I said. "We've got, three hours til we gotta go to bed, what do you wanna do?"
  He turned me around and hugged me from behind them shrugged.
  "Wanna sleep on the couch again?" He asked.
  I tilted my head back. He kissed me again. What's gotten into him today? I mean, I like it. But I can't help the feeling something is wrong.
  "Are you ok today? I mean, you've been pretty clingy. I ain't against it."
  He just held me tighter.
  "I just... after this morning... I... p-people keep hurting you. And, I don't like that." He said.
  "Dawww. Baby that's sweet and all but I can-"
  "Then why didn't you?"
  "...huh?"
  "Why didn't you fight back?" He was close to tears.
  My poor baby was shaking.
  "I'd rather it be me than you." I responded.