Chapter 26

Ink POV
Someone knocked on the door. I sighed, paused X-files, and went to answer it. Though who'd be here at this hour? It's midnight.
I looked through the window and gasped. My mom? I didn't know what to do. I screamed and CQ and Error both came running downstairs.
Error held me.
"What happened baby!? What is it!? What scared you?"
CQ answered the door.
"...who are you?" Mama asked.
CQ looked at me, then back to mama. She took a second but closed the door and locked it.
"Take Ink to your room. I'll deal with this." She said.
Error picked me up and carried me to bed. All the while I was crying.
"Sh sh sh sh. It's ok Inky. It's ok. She won't get you. I won't let her take you."
I looked up at him and sadly smiled.
"I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you... but I'm glad I did it." I said.
I kissed his cheek. He smiled and just held me.
"I love you to."

CQ POV
"What the hell do you want?" I asked.
She scoffed.
"My daughter of course. And again, who the fuck are you?" She said in a annoyingly sassy tone.
"I am her boyfriends mother. And to be exact her legal guardian. I can prove it and have the cops here in fifteen minutes." I threatened.
She just rolled her eyes and left. I locked the door and went back to bed.