Chapter 9

Error POV
I got out of bed and checked my phone. Nothing from Ink. I was somehow concerned but, why? She doesn't wake up til ten no matter what day of the week it is. It's only eight thirty. I ate breakfast and thought. I realized I'd never been to her house. As a matter of fact she seems to keep me away from it. I don't even know her address. I saw her asleep in the park and sighed. Why? I picked her up and took her home. I cuddled her for a few hours before she woke up. But she didn't stop me. She allowed it. I kissed her cheek and she looked at me.
"You found me at the park?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Why though? Are you ok?" I asked.
She sighed.
"Well, guess you had to find out sometime."
She told me everything in vivid detail. She took of all of her face paint and showed me her arms. I was horrified. How could someone do this? I felt angry. Not at her but her parents.
I hugged her. She seemed confused but didn't even flinch. Something needs to be done. I don't care if violence is involved as long as she doesn't get hurt. I offered her to stay here for a while. She said only if it was ok with my family. I asked and my mom said she was fine with it. I think she already knew what was wrong.