Chapter 3

. Ink POV
Error hung up and I did my best to cover my new black eye with face paint. I fucking hate that pipe. And my parents. I nailed their bedroom door shut and went to see Error. He met me at a Seven Eleven and I took him to where we were actually going. A bar. I've been coming here since I was fourteen and since the bartender owes me they give me free drinks for me and anyone I bring with me.
"Ink... i-I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this." He said.
I sighed.
"Fine. Just let me get one drink and then we can bounce." I told him.
He reluctantly agreed and we went inside.
"Ah shit, not you again. Look, my boss is here today so we gotta make this quick." She said.
"Just gimme a bottle." I said.
She quickly and discreetly gave me a bottle of beer and we left.
"Where do you wanna go then?" I asked, opening the bottle and drinking it.
"...I don't fully believe you've ever gotten to enjoy peace before." He said.
I stopped. He's right, I haven't. Home is just awful and school, well, it's school. It's hard to ever find peace in my life. At home it's shouting, arguments, and getting hit repeatedly with whatever objects my parents can find. At school it's work, arguments, fights, and all around insecurities. He took my hand and I pulled away. Only because my sleeve started to go up and I couldn't let him see my new bruises. I followed him back to his house and into his moms car.
"We have to be quiet. I promise it's all worth it." He whispered.
We silently got into the car and he started driving.
"You have a license?" I asked.
"Since when do you care about laws?" He asked, smiling.
I laughed softly.
"Touché." I said.
We drove for about twenty minutes when we finally arrived at a small house with a flat roof. You could barely see it but the roof had two chairs on it, a telescope, and what appeared to be a basket.
"The hell is this?" I asked.
"It's where I'm moving after sophomore year. I've already started to build it up but be careful there's still a lot of loose stone and spiders." He said.
"I've felt with worse." I told him.
He grabbed me by the waist and used his strings to get us up there.
It was quite and I could see the sky clearly. It was beautiful but, I was unsettled with the quietness. That usually meant that I was about to get into a fight.
But as soon as I knew what was happening Error picked me up, grabbed a blanket from the basket and laid on the chair still holding me. I tried getting out of his grip because I refuse to be beaten and trapped in the same night. Then he said this is actually called affection. I don't know if I like it. It feels all warm and nice and when things go good that's when they turn bad.
"Ink, just relax for once. I promise nothing will happen." He said calmly.
Something about the tone in his voice made me feel... happy and... dare I say safe? I decided to give this... 'affection' a chance. It was actually really nice. He held me and made sure I was comfortable. He kept me close and I felt safe. I haven't felt safe for a long time.
  "...I find it odd I'm enjoying this." I told him.
  He smiled and kissed me. Not rough like most people do. It was sweet and it felt true. As if... he actually loved me back. I didn't want to loose him. I don't want this to be a one night thing.
  "We can do this every night if you want to." He said quietly.
  I felt tears come to my eyes. He got worried.  
  "What's wrong?" He asked, a scared sound to the question.
  "D...don't leave me... please don't leave me like everyone else does." I sobbed.
  He hugged me tightly and tried comforting me.
  "I won't.... is there anything else you want?" He asked.
  "...tell anybody I cried and I'll kill them." I said, still crying a little bit.
  He laughed and told me not to worry. So I didn't. I trusted him. I... I don't know how he did it but I fell in love tonight. Now I don't just want to sleep with him once and be done with him. I want to be with him. I don't know how to feel about it. I've never been in love before, I've never felt safety and happiness. I've never been loved before. I decided to like the feeling. Yes, it's new and a bit scary but.. it's a good feeling. I want to keep feeling it. I want to be with him more.
  He took me home and I didn't know how to say goodbye. Instead I just sat there and stared at my home with hatred.
  "...want me to take you to a motel? I know that if I let you out you won't go inside." He said.
  "The fuck is a motel?" I asked.
  He drove me to one and said he'd stay with me until I fell asleep. He still had to give his moms car back. I told him I'd be fine on my own but he insisted and I wanted him to stay. He texted his parents and said he didn't care if they were ok with it. He just wanted to make sure I was happy. Why though? Usually people don't give a shit. They just leave. But he isn't other people. He's better. And I don't understand him.

Y'all wanna give quiet guy and bad girl some advice or just encouragement? Say something in the comments and I'll reply as one of them.